one

————

"hey you!", there goes a pink haired boy hopping towards jeno's direction.

jeno who was confused as hell watch him coming near until the boy stopped just infront of him with a grin.

"i think you lost something!",he raised his brow when the pink haired boy started fumbling inside his backpack after what he said.

jeno looks at his surroundings then to the boy infront of him.

he tries to take a look inside the backpack but couldnt really get any accses since the boy had his hand inside, messing it.

"aha!", jeno was startled by him and once again raised his brow as he watch him takes out something from his backpack,"here it is!"

he raised his hand that reveals a keychain.

a small snowball like keychain.

is this boy a stalker?

jeno examins the keychain, even though it clearly is the one he owned, but didnt take it from the other.

he doesnt like approaching or being approached.

actually he doesnt like interacting with a human.

"i think this belongs to you.",the boy spoke again, grabbing jeno's wrist, catching the raven haired boy offguard.

he place the keychain on his palm before he curls jeno's hand, patting it before pulling away.

the boy grins at him to which jeno frowned,"youre welcome"

but jeno didnt even thank him?

jaemin kept on looking at him with that smile.

he became uneasy by it.

"oh! youre probably confused, i’ll introduce myself", he said with a smile,"my name is na jaemin."

jeno just stood there, not uttering any words as the boy who's now known as jaemin continued,"and
i already know you, lee jeno, the famous grumpy boy", he uses his hand and covers it to his mouth, pretending it was the mask that jeno was wearing all the time and
imitates how jeno's usual frowning expression.

offended, the raven haired boy furrowed his brows at jaemin, but he remained quiet.

jaemin giggles at the other's reaction,"i was just joking",he pats the taller's back, not bothered by jeno's peircing stare at him.

why the hell isnt this kid afraid of him? the lee jeno everyone feared. and why was he all so hippity hoppity happy like?

was he always like this?

somehow jaemin is that friendly kind of person.

to be honest, this boy actually reminds jeno of pinky pie, alot.

not just his personality but also because of his appearance especially his hair.

"anyways, since you got your keychain back, imma leave now", jaemin announced, beaming at the quiet boy.

"bye bye, jeno!"

finally.

he went away, leaving the masked boy. jeno rolls his eyes at jaemin, watching his back until he was no where to be found before he left as well.

he wished not to encounter with that boy—na jaemin again.

🌱

yes bcz i like jaemin in pink hair ayiee..

and pls beware of my grammarsjdjsnskks