three

————

"okaaay.. i didnt know that being in detention could be this boring",jaemin flops onto his desk,"god, i felt like dying just by sitting here"

"jenooo—"

"dont talk to me."

jaemin huffs,"fine."

"quiet you two, na jaemin sit down straight or im going to add another hour.", a middle age woman,mrs choi, sitting on the front, near a board, facing the two students warns, sleepily.

jaemin rolls his eyes but follows anyway, he sat up straight.
not long after the woman yawns and drifts to sleep on her table.

atleast two minutes had pass since he got inside the detetion room, he instantly felt so bored.
jaemin shifts his position on his seat, letting out groans and creating some annoying sounds like tapping his fingers against his desk that irritates the boy next to him.

"stop that.", jeno said while glaring.

jaemin smirks back at him,"nope.", he continues to tap his fingers against the wooden desk.

jeno, feeling even more annoyed by him, harshly grabs jaemin's wrist and raised it up,"i said stop that."

jaemin pulls his arm away and rubs his wrist while he strucks his tongue out at jeno.

jeno scoffs at his childishness and turns away to face something else. huffing, jaemin did the same thing. he pouts and crosses his arms like a kid on his sit.

"this place is hella booooring", he whines and jeno only rolls his eyes at him. his arm was against his desk for support as he had his cheeks resting onto his hand.

again, jaemin couldnt think of anything because of how boring it is. if only he had his phone which he left on his backpack back at the classroom. he badly wants to leave the place already. jaemin doesnt fit on being all quiet or in place where everything is all quiet because thats not his style. he wants to jumpy jump around, eat sweets, prank stuff, all good stuff that's fun, the opposite of the raven haired boy on the side.

"dhakhdjsk", jaemin bursts, startling jeno.

jeno mouthed a 'what the actual fuck?' at him.

good thing mrs choi is a heavy sleeper or else she'll add another hour because jaemin.

"wkdjoddhdb potangina"

"wha?"

jaemin glances at the confused boy before he rest his cheek onto his palm,"aren't you bored?", he asks.

"a bit.", jeno response which earn a groan from the other,"uh what?"

"how long does it take to actually make you bored?",jaemin asks.

jeno shrugs,"depends."

"oh.."

silence.

"actually." jaemin starts and looks at jeno who raised his eyebrow, "question why are you...uhh grumpy?"

"im not grumpy.",he replies coldly.