ChApTeR 1

Bethany pov: I was in the stalls looking at my self in the mirror fixng my scarf and starred at my outfit.I was wearing a white skater vintage dress and a dark orange scarf with brown combat boots and my hair wavy with brown smokey eye and dark red lpstick. I smiled and I grabbed my vanilla bean starbucks frappe and I went to class.When I walked in everyone was starring. the i turn my back.And spitblls came to me.I had a disgusted look on my face and I sat down sipping my starbucks and I did the worksheet the teacher gave out before she ran out crying because her boyfriend broke up with her.And in 2 minutes im done. "Thank gosh" I muttered under my breathe and I took another sip from my starbucks drink and I read a book and I feel someone staring at me and I turn to the direction and its..Ross...I give gim a look and he pinches my thigh until its purple and I wince in pain.I just need someone right now. The bell rings and Its free period! yay!! music class here I come!!! I gather my stuff and I shoot out the door and I go to he music class and the teacher wasnt here and I go and get the gutiar and sit my back facing the door and I start playing the tune of my song I wrote.

"Like an earth quake brought us to the floor,

were shattered pieces on the ground

I wanna find what we had before the walls came crashing down

Picking up , moving on , waking up alone

Second guess every second looking at my phone 

Thinking back what we had where did we go wrong

Now you got me screaming out

I need you right now I cant wait for your love

Ohh ooh

Lost beyond the circle of our hearts

I need you right now-ow-ow-ow

I need you right now-ow-ow-ow (ohh)

Like a thief you robbed me in the dark

But i thought I locked all the doors

You told me we didnt have that spark

And then you burned me to the core Yeah

Picking up , moving on , waking up alone

Second guess every second looking a my phone

Thinking back what we had where did we go wrong

now you got me screaming out

I need you right now I cant wait for your love Ohhhh

A million miles seperate our hearts i know

I need you right now 

I cant wait or your love ohhhhhh

A million miles seperate our hearts I know

I need you right nowwwwww

Never know what you had what you lost in the end

never know what you had now its gone its gone its gone

Never know what you had what you lost in the end never know what you had now its gone its gone its gone

But i need you right now now now noww

And I ended it with a smile and I turned back and I put the gutiar back and I went to the halls and I switched my books and put the in my tote bag and I walked to the water foutians and I sat on the floor. I dont have friends...they all hate me here and Its pure...dump herre!!! 

END OF POV

Ross' pov:I was walking around for free period and I hear a beautiful voice sing and he gutiar swiftly play. I stay and listen until she puts the gutiar down and I run to a random hall and I see my girlfriend Laura "Hey sexy we still on for tonight?" I wink "Duh!! but im incharge now okay? okay." Laura says and kisses me hard and violently and leaves.  What I dont like about her is that he kisses are just...Violent.I want a soft passinate kiss. I sigh and go and spot bethany sitting on the floor looking lonely and I go and give her a nice slap and I walk past. I glance over at her and she just starres at me and looks down touching her soft fragile cheek and seeing her beautiful big eyes ave tears in them I feel so bad for her i sigh and I keep walking.

_____________________________________________________________________

SO HOW WAS IT!? DO YOU LIKE IT!? FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER I FINISHED A CHAPTER!!! I DONT HAVE SCHOOL FOR THE NET TUESDAY AND WENSDAY SO I CAN UPDATE ALOT OF MY BOOKS AND STUFF!!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!

                        STAY FLUFFY MY MARSHMELLOWS

                                                                                               Lena