ChApTeR 3

Yay guys its chapter 3!!! I think im going to stop shipping Ariana Grande and Ross Lynch cause I dont see them together but I tottaly see Beth and Ross. So enjoy the book!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ross' POV: I felt bad for Bethany and I hugged her gently and apolagized and I carried her onto my bed and got us pizza and we got to know each other better...Turns out she has a Youtube channel called MacBarbie07 I am so watching that when she falls asleep. "Ummm Hellooo??? Ross?" Bethany said "Yea Beth?" i say looking at her smile she looks down and I lift her chin up and I look in her eyes and our lips smash together and we have a sweet nice long passionate kiss. She breaks the kiss and she manages to run out of the house. Laura comes in through my windown and kisses me "Hey babe I got rid of that nerd geek." I say and we jump on the bed and we bang. The next day Laura was gone and I walked downstairs and I heard something from the guest room. I walk to the guest room and I hear moaning and I find Laura and my dad banging and I took a video to show my mom later and I ran out disgusted as f.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Hi my peeps!! I'm back and better than ever before and so sorry I haven't been active it's just that I have school and i am gaining anxiety and every thing. I'm also having writers block so someone please help me and for just 2 more chpts it's going to be like this. Stay Fluffy My Marshmellows!!

Also please follow my Jariana account I will give out the name in an hour or so so yeah!! Bai!!

Lena