First day in the institute

2 years ago...

Aurora pov

"Your name is Aurora. You're a singer/model"

I step away from the machine and take a look at myself.

I have long dark brown hair but in pigtails and blue eyes. And most of all, I'm wearing glasses and I have braces because of my crooked teeth.

The institute is huge, with rows of houses, but what really caught my eyes is the portal to the Big World where dolls get to meet their human child. Of course it's every dolls' dream to go to the Big World and meet their human child and so is mine. However, I heard that the only
perfect doll gets to go. So I guess I have to work hard for it...HA! Piece of cake!

As I was exploring the institute of perfection, three dolls came up to me and started to insult me.

"Oh! Look girls, a piece of trash accidentally fell here. This is the Institute of Perfection not the dump, am I right girls?" Said the pink-haired one.

"Yeah. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? Seriously what's up with those glasses and braces. In here, only prefect dolls gets to go to the Big World and as you can see... you don't stand a chance so go back to where you crawl out from. Oh yeah, THE DUMP!"said the purple- haired one.

"This place isn't for trash like you. Stay here and I guarantee you a living hell." Said the blue-haired one.

OKAY! First of all...WAT THE HELL! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?! MISS UNIVERSE?! NO ONE IS PERFECT! AND SECOND DID YOU LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AS WELL? YOU GUYS ARE NEITHER PERFECT NOR PRETTY AT ALL!

Ok....ok... deep breaths Aurora. Deep breaths. Hold it in. Hold it in.

Suddenly everything goes dark and the light shines on a blond-haired, blue eyed doll wearing a suit. Everyone around started chanting "Lou!" which I assume is his name and I started chanting as well. I mean look at him...HE IS FREAKIN HAWT!

And the concert starts. I gotta say his voice is like WOW! And that's when I know I have fallen in love with Lou.

After the concert...

As everyone was walking away. I started looking for Lou but Ugh! I just had to bump into the three mean girls again.

"Hey who are you looking for trash? The dump?"

Here we go again I have to deal with this-

"Is there something wrong girls?"

Holy Shit! It's him! Lou! Ok I just fangirled on the spot.

"Lou!!!!"

"Nothing is wrong we are just teaching this trash where she belongs" all three of them started fluttering their eyelashes and ignored me like that... Wow I guess that's life.

"Then you girls don't mind me borrowing your friend here right?"

"No... not at all"

Ok! What just happen! Did he just ask to talk to me! Wow I guess dreams do come true... HA! Jealous much! The three girls most likely are glaring at me now. HA!

I followed Lou to his house and we sat on the couch, introducing and talking about each other.

I now know he isn't just popular... he is also the most perfect one and the only one that runs this place... WOW! Now I know why people admire him so much. I mean look at him! He's perfect(fangirling)! I was shocked that he hasn't gotten himself a girlfriend yet but in other words.... I HAVE A CHANCE!

After a while I went back to my house. It's not as big as Lou' s house but it's comfy. I changed my clothes and went to bed thinking about Lou....