*special*

One week later

Aurora pov

I was admiring my wedding ring when suddenly, two strong arms wrapped around me from behind.

I yelped and turned around to see Lou smirking at me.

"Lou! Don't ever scare me like that!" I shouted.

"Aww..., is my beautiful wife scare of her husband being romantic?" Lou teased.

I blushed. He always teasing by calling us husband and wife, and he knows I'm not used to it yet.

"Shut up! What are you doing here anyways?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I got a little present for my beautiful wife~" he smirked.

"Oh Yeah? What's the 'present' you prepared for me this time? The town's key?" I joked and giggled as l make air quotes.

"Come on, you're my wife. You deserve so much better than this." He smiled.

"Well, I have a present of my own too~" l smirked.

"Really? Can't wait gorgeous~" He smirked while his eyes roaming my body lustfully.

"Not that kind of present, you Bastard! I really have to pour holy water into your stuffing brains! You're such a pervert!"

"Well, who can keep their eyes of such a beautiful doll like you?"

"I don't know? Maybe I can go out and ask every male doll myself~" I smiled innocently.

Lou pinned me against the wall.

"You dare?!" His voice was husky and I like it.

I love to make him jealous, I find it cute~

"You're mine, gorgeous! You're my wife, and I am not letting any doll have you, you understand me?!" Lou softly whispered in my ear. His hot breath was on my neck and I can't help but moaned his name softly.

"Louis~"

"You better start moaning my name because you're mine, gorgeous~" He pecked my lips and pulled away.

"So, don't ever do that again." Lou warned.

"Awww, come on! I love to see you jealous, it's cute~" I teased.

"Oh really? Like to see how the tables were turned, am I right gorgeous?" He smirked

"Cheat on me, I'll divorse you and cut off my dick and leave." I smiled menacingly.

"Oh, they're yours?" He raised a brow.

"Puh-leaze, they're mine from the start." I sass.

"But I'm serious, I'll immediately get a divorce. I can't stand cheaters or liars." I warned.

"Well, I could say the same thing for you. But don't worry, you're the most perfect one of all, compared to the others." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Aww, you're just being cheesy." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"No, I'm not. I'm seriously, and I'm glad that I have you in the end." He smiled.

"Me too. So, what's the present?" I asked.

"How long since I brought you out on a date?"

"Pfft, I actually forgot. It's been so long and-"

"Well get ready, cause I'm bringing you out on a date, gorgeous~" he smirked.

I squealed on the spot and he laughed.

I ran up to our bedroom to change. I braided my hair and wore a flower V-neck dress that he bought for me.

Once I'm ready, I came out of the room.

"Voilà!"

"Wow! You look beautiful as always, my dear wife~" he smirked and held out his arm.

"Shall we, my gorgeous wife?"

"Lead the way, my handsome husband~" I smiled and took his arm and we went out.

We went to a fancy restaurant and it was romantic. He made reservation in a private room and it's open air, the stars shone brightly above.

"So, this was your surprise? A fancy restaurant?"

"I know what you're thinking. Oh Lou, my handsome husband! You shouldn't have! I love you so much!!!" He mimicked my voice, which was bad, and then make kissing faces.

"You're disgusting! First! I don't sound like that! And second! Gosh I forgot how big your ego is!" I giggled.

"And you said you love me~" he smirked.

"I said loved. It's past tense now." I smirked, enjoying his shocked face.

"B-But, we're married for like a week!" He stuttered, his face was so pale

"Pfft, I'm joking! You don't need to be so scare of it!" I laughed.

"You almost gave me a heart attack! Don't do that, Aurora!" He shouted.

Oh.... His mad. I guess I took the joke too far.

I stopped laughing.

"I'm sorry, l went too far. Maybe my present can make you feel better."

Lou sighed. "Sure. What it is?"

"It'll be here after 8 months." I smiled.

"Why?"

His face was full of question at first, before his eyes widened.

"Y-You're! M-My! O-Ours! You're pregnant?!?!"

"Yeah.... Don't faint! I don't have the strength to drag you home."

"You kidding! I'm not fainting if I'm gonna put pressure on you! This is amazing! We're parents now! So is it a boy or a girl?! Come on, you have to tell me!!!" His said, full of enthusiasm.

I laughed. "It's too early to know."

"I hope it's a boy."

"I'm happy with anything, either it's a boy or a girl. But whatever it is, it's not turning to a BASTARD like you!" I pointed at him.

"I'm hurt! How can you say that?! I'm the father! And besides, that way more girls or boys can love him or her~" He put on a sad face and his hands covered his broken hurt. But in a minute, his face turned back into that signature smirk.

"You dare?!" I hissed.

"Gorgeous, I can do anything. So, have you thought of the names yet? I want the girl name Lily and the boy-"

"You already start thinking of naming our children?" I raised a brow.

"My wife, I already start thinking of childrens when I was swiping the floor of the institute." He smirked.

"You're grossed!" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"And you still love me~ Besides, I already know you're going to be mine one day. And I was never wrong."

"Be careful, your ego is showing." I giggled.

"Well, just so know, I love you and I'll always will. Wanna dance my gorgeous wife?" He stood up and held out his hand.

"It would be my pleasure, my charming husband." I smiled and took his hand.

He lead me to the dance floor. He wrapped both of his hands around my waist while I wrapped mine around his neck. We stared into each other's eyes as we started slow dancing.

"I love you, Aurora. I can say it a thousand times for you. You're the  best thing that ever happend to me." He smiled.

"I love you too, Louis. You're the best thing that ever happens to me too. I'm so happy and I can't wait for the baby to come." I smiled back at him.

We leaned it, sealing our eternal love with a romantic kiss under the beautiful night sky, where the stars shone brightly above us all.