Part 3❤️

It was day two in this small ass room and the only thing I had to eat and drink was a granola bar and a bottle of water that some small skinny lady had brought to me.

She was boney and her eyes were sunken and had rings trailing around them. Her hair was curled and falling loosely around her head and thinning at some places...Her pale skin was wrinkled and looked like if you touched it, you'd crack it. She was an older lady..maybe in her mid sixties.

She seemed kind and looked like she felt what I was going through, making me think maybe she had been through what I'm experiencing.

I haven't seen that man again yet, and for some reason I was still thinking about him.

"He beats women too..even if you did get on good terms with him, he'll beat you and make your life hell just like Mali'Ki.."

But maybe that's why I liked him..he treated me like Mali'ki, and I'm use to that type of treatment..

I sighed and began thinking of him, I wonder what he's doing right now..

——————————-
Mali'ki POV

"Slow down" I mumbled to the girl. She acted like she wanted to eat me, but she did as told and she slowed her pace.

I took a pull out of my blunt and placed my hand on top of her head pushing her deeper down.

I reached over a little and grabbed my phone and unlocked it, I still saw nothing. Someone was suppose to be getting me in contact with a drug lord who hated me with a passion.

I knew he took Shay, and I was going to get her back. I know it sounds stupid, your in love but your getting head from another girl..

I just needed to get some relief from everything.. I'm head over heels for Shay and whoever had the audacity to take her was going to pay for it....

Just as soon as I was about to bust my phone started ringing.

"Fuck.." i sighed pushing the girl off me and I leaned over to grab my phone again, placing my blunt into a near by ashtray. I didn't look at the contact name though, I just pressed the answer button.

"What" I said in an irritated tone. "Um sorry to interrupt-" " get to the point" I rushed "well, they found the guy you wanted to talk to and he said he'll give you his number sometime today." The lady said "why not now?" "Because he said he found him, he just didn't get his number yet."

"Okay" I mumbled feeling the girl, whose name I didn't know, mouth wrap back around and started to finish what she was doing.

I hung up the phone and relaxed into my chair. It calmed me knowing that I was going to get the love of my life back.

Once I did get her where she belongs, which is with me, we'll finish off our wedding and go from there, and boy oh boy! I couldn't wait..
——————————-
Lucas POV
"Okay so, I've called you here because I got an very important message from an assistant or whatever of Mali'ki...they wanna speak to me, but of course since you took the girl, I thought maybe you'd wanna talk? I told him you'll give him a call" My boss said handing me one of the many burner phones that we had here at our warehouse with a sly smirk

He was on the shorter side with a full grown beard that had sprinkles of gray laced inside, he had a birth mark on the side of his cheek that symboled a splat, like someone tossed paint on it and dark brown eyes that were a weapon used to intimidate.

I chuckled and clicked the unlock button and the phone took me to the home screen. I went to contacts and scrolled until I came across the name "Mali'ki"

I stood up and walked into the hallway before I clicked it and listened to the ring before a voice came through the phone...

"Hello? I'm guessing this is Lucas? I've been waiting on yo ass.."