Synopsis & Copyright

"Give me a better option," Hunter said, his voice steady and calm, a complete opposite from me and everything that I was feeling. I just lost my mother, and now her death was going to cause me to lose my sister too. I couldn't let that happen. Everything fell to me now. I was now CEO, head of the company and the family. And I would be damned if I didn't do anything to fix it all.

"Me," I said, straightening my back and locking eyes with Hunter across the room. It gave me a small satisfaction when his eyes began to widen in surprise, a little more confidence to say: "Marry me."

~

Elliot Charles, son of Marsha Charles and next in line to be CEO of Venus Arts. He had years before he needed to step up and take his mother's position in the company, years that he could be the unruly young adult and do whatever he wishes, but that changed when his mother suddenly died and everything fell onto Elliot. Now with a million dollar company in his hands, his siblings running wild and a rivaling CEO coming after the company, he's trying to get everything back to normal. But how can he when his whole world is about to change forever?

~

⚠︎ Graphic adult themes, language, relationships between two men and women and a lot of sexual tension. Continue at your own risk.

Book 2 in The Love of the World series. Can also be a standalone. You do not need to read the first book, Insatiable, to understand this story.

~ ~ ~

Copyright © 2019 by RC Wytnee

All Rights Reserved.

This book and characters may not be used without consent from the author before hand. Any of this book's contents may not be used or reproduced outside of this platform without consent from the author before hand.

This is a work of fiction. Characters, names, places, etc. are all fictional. Any resemblance to real characters, names, places, etc. is coincidental.

Thank you.

xx RC