When he makes you blush

After you making him blush Bakugou wanted some revenge. He knew exactly what to do.

He's gonna use your gayness against you.

He offered to buy you food which intrigued you. You let cause free food is free food!

You both sat at the table with the Bakusquad and he started making conversation with you for a first, now is when you started getting suspicious.

You were eating your spicy ramen while listening to Bakugou talk about how he's trying to figure out a way to make explosions from other parts of his body besides his hands. You got some ramen juice on your cheek.

This is it. This is the moment Bakugou was WAITING for!!!

He stopped talking and used his thumb to wipe the spot on your cheek and licked his thumb a little seductively. Making you blush deeply.

Bakugou's flashback

"PINKY!!" Bakugou yelled before walking towards Mina.

"Oh hey what's up!!?" Mina asked.

"I need your help" Bakugou said quietly.

"Ooh THE Bakugou Katsuki asking for help from little ol' me? Sniff I think I'm gonna cry" She said before she proceeded to fake cry.

"Yeah yeah whatever I just need you to tell me how I could make (y/n) blush.. he made blush so now it's War." He said, his voice turning deep near the end.

"Okay okay here's my idea!!" She said before whispering her plan in his ear, Bakugou's smirk growing at each word she whispered.

End of flashback

After Y/n processed what just happened he got up and quietly saying "I have to go to the bathroom" before speed walking to the bathroom

When you got the the bathroom you went straight to the sink and splashed water onto your face to cool you down. It didn't take you long to realize that he did that for revenge.

"Karma's a bitch" you said looking into the sink.

"I don't think you're that nice either!!" A boy with red hair and golden eyes who was washing his hands said before walking out the bathroom.