Code name: Missione

•Apollo DiStefano•

"I don't care if you don't want to go," I said sternly to my sister who has been crying in front of me for 20 minutes "at least tell him to his face that you fucked your sister's ex and your sister in law brother's ex and I don't know who else because you seem to like this foolish behavior. Tell me," I leaned back "who else have you fucked?!"

"No one..." she replied softly "I promise."

"Like you promised to love Mariano for the rest of your life? Because we know how that turned out–"

"Enough!" she exclaimed "I'm sick and tired of you two talking about Mariano! And telling me I broke his heart and that I left my children!"

Arabella crossed her arms "Where's the lie?"

Allegra groaned "I just want to be left alone so I can be happy!"

My wife stood up as she threw on her coat "I'm not letting you be happy until you talk to Mariano."

"What would I tell him?" she sniffled.

I sighed deeply as I tried keeping all my anger inside, like, is she really dumb or blind? Or both? "Tell him why you left, tell him he did nothing wrong because he barely sleeps thinking about what he could've done to make you stay...one time he woke up in the middle of the night screaming and didn't sleep for the next two days going through a list of torments in his head."

My sister frowned "I never meant to hurt him."

"But you didn't care if you did hurt him because you fuck men without any remorse, you call him and break his heart even more if that's remotely possible."

My sister looked at Matteo and he nodded at her "you don't have a chance of entering this family," I said looking his way "how unethical do you think it is to fuck someone from your ex's family?"

"I never meant for it to happen," Matteo replied in his thick accent "I just fell in love with your sister without any warning."

"Fuck off," my wife said as she walked away with her murder face.

"You're lucky my sister is here," I told him as I stood up "you have three days to come and see Mariano or I will cut you off more than I already have."

•Arabella DiStefano•

I just want to scream and cry; I love Allegra so much even though I want to hate her to the core I can't because she's like my sister, she was there for me when Apollo supposedly died. I don't see her the same way anymore but I can't stop loving my sister...she has hurt so many people I feel so stupid for thinking like this.

"Arabella, what's wrong?" Apollo asked as he placed our intertwined hands on his left thigh.

I looked down at my shoes and shook my head "Nothing, I just miss Napoleon," I gazed at him and smiled weakly.

"I don't believe you," Apollo shook his head slightly "but I won't force you to speak. Whenever you're ready, I'm here," my husband pecked my cheek.

I know I said many times that I hate Allegra and that she's a piece of shit and she is! But the bond we had is not so easy to cut. Her, Mariano, Apollo and I were like the inseparable quartet...I know Apollo can't actually hate her either, he doesn't want to lose another sister.

The whole way back home I wasn't able to focus on anything so I just lay my head on my husband's shoulder, closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing.