Feelings

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(b/n)=brother name
✏︎(f/n)=first sister name
✏︎(s/n)=second sister name

The words in italics represent thoughts.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Your eyelids opened slowly: revealing the green bedroom. You were getting relatively used to the surroundings. You didn't bother about how long you have been away from your homeland: indicating things as moments made you feel that all things were ephemeral, even the worst, you deeply want to hold them tight in your heart.

Lying on the comfortable bed covered with the soft duvet, you felt a warm breath on your neck. You moved your body warily to face the man to who the hot puffs were belonging. You observed his stiff yet elegant facial characteristics: he didn't look to have any mischief in this circumstance, which he had but somewhere you felt he was more than that. It was just not materializing. You dared to hope to see it once. Looking at the asleep young man, you smiled before getting up.

The sun even if its vigour was poor, embellishing the cold gray ground brought the rigid atmosphere of the bedroom, who was one of the only areas you felt safe in, seems serene.

Your warm feet entering in contact with the cold floor made a soft squishing sound. Delicately making your way to the bathroom, you, half the path there, felt observed.

"What are you doing up so early?", grumbled a voice.

"Sorry for waking you up...", you replied.

Complaining in scarcely faint murmur, he lied down and hit the sack rather hastily.

Skeptical about this sudden interaction and irritated by his "wonderful morning behaviour", you finally decide to prepare yourself for the day: washed, hair done and dressed you left the room.

Wandering in the cold gray and intimidating hallways you tried your best to not echoed your steps too much in the delicately decorated corridors. Not that you really cared about disturbing the sleep of anyone but more that you acknowledged that, it would have upset you to be wake up by someone walking around. Lacking to mention that you were holding back deep cough, sickness still knocking you even if you felt better.

Finally, outside of the dark and unappealing castle of Germa, you started to walk around. Letting the ocean breeze kissing your hair and face. You breathed, relaxed by the sound of the waves hitting the massive ship.

Eventually, your expression altered thoroughly: it went from a detached calm composure to an open mouth and (e/c) eyes showing surprise. Let's say you didn't expect to see a huge feline liking his paws right after a corner. What is that!?

This massive cream cat was peacefully licking his paws. This creature was wearing a white buttoned outfit, a yellow scarf, a white mask with the number "66" on the forehead, and black and orange headphones are on the side of its head. Calmed down you had to admit it was looking adorable. You laughed at yourself for being creeped out by it. The head of the animal turned on the side when it finally looked at you: it's expression showing interested made his eyes sparkled. It melted your heart: after all who wouldn't have fallen for such cuteness?