LEFT OUT

The rain beat down upon the sad mummy as he looked in through the window... Everyone was so happy in there, and yet here he was, out on the street looking in. At least they were having fun...

A moment later something changed. The rain stopped? No, there was still thunder above.

"Hey, how come you are out here all alone, Amumu?" Came the sweet voice of Janna. He always liked Janna. She did everything she could to keep everyone safe and healthy.

"I-I didn't wanna interrupt them." He said softly, looking down to his soaked bandages.

"No one should be alone in the rain." Another voice? It was morgana, the fallen angel lady. She was kinda scary, usually, but today she was dressed as a baker, Pantheon behind her, both holding umbrellas and boxes of warm things.

"Oh, Amumu, come on, you can come in with us." Lux said, her wand gently waving as the lights around the area lit back up, her hair a bit wet with the rain, but it didn't seem to affect her mood as she shot a few balls of light into the air, laughing in her funny way.

Braum was there too, holding his shield above his head, easily twenty fluffy, panting poros riding on his massive shoulders and in his pockets. "Yes, small friend, join us as we have much fun and good times together!"

Annie was right behind him, thanking him as she skipped over to Amumu. Her smile was the only thing Amumu thought about ever since they met... She didn't say anything, but she gently took Amumu's hand, kissing his cheek as Janna walked with them to the door, which now stood open.

"Amumu." Nasus said, a hint of surprise in his voice. "We didn't see you out here." (Udyr)Helmet Bro was still inside, clearing room for morgana and Pantheon's baked things.

"I'm sorry." Amumu said, Annie still holding his hand as they all walked in, Nami apologized as well as Soraka, whom both hugged him tight, bringing him over to a nearby fireplace, the poros that were under Braum's shield quickly bounced around the room, a few curling up against Amumu by the fire, Annie sitting beside the other as the rest of the group chatted and laughed together. It was nice to be out of the rain... But it was nicer to be with friends.