the twin omega

Story of the twin that never know what are they actually.
They look like alpha but too pretty. Definitely not beta because they have so many skills just like an alpha do.
One day they suddenly felt something strange happen to their body. Something they never experienced before.
Their hyung can't help either because they all alphas and live in different country.
The twins finally know that they are omega.
But not a common omega
They don't submit to anyone
No alpha can order them
They're as strong as alpha.

One of them finally know that he is an omega after he met his fated mate on his 15th birthday. But both boys don't understand what happened to them and just shrugged it off. They meet again after 5 years and this time they know what is happening with their instinct. But the omega is a very stubborn one, while the alpha is never take no for an answer.
Meanwhile the other twin haven't know he is omega even his brother already have a son. He will find out his own truth when he too meet his fated mate.
And just like his twin brother, this Omega is also a very stubborn one

Cast

Arthit Rojnapat / KristOmegaFighter, hacker, love spicy food, pink milk monster since come to Thailand

Omega
Fighter, hacker, love spicy food, pink milk monster since come to Thailand

Beam Baramee/ TeeOmegaHealer, informant (he can be anything to gather information from spy to seducer) love sour and spicy food

Beam Baramee/ Tee
Omega
Healer, informant (he can be anything to gather information from spy to seducer) love sour and spicy food.

*Krist and Tee is their code name, they changed their name just before come to Thailand.

Forth Jaturaphoom/ TaeAlphaCo-CEO of J CorpA tracker and fighterLeader of Blood moon gangStubborn, love his family and friends but don't give a shit to another family

Alpha
Co-CEO of J Corp
A tracker and fighter
Leader of Blood moon gang
Stubborn, love his family and friends but don't give a shit to another family. Despise alpha family that have different points of view. Cold blood gang leader, so everyone avoid him when he is in his mafia mode.

Hate sour food.

Kongpob SuthiluckAlphaA treasure hunter (tracker) and sniperCollege student but sometime do part time job at his family company as freelancerHate spicy food

Kongpob Suthiluck
Alpha
A treasure hunter (tracker) and sniper
College student but sometime do part time job at his family company as freelancer
Hate spicy food

That is the cast so far.
I will keep updating when I get more.

Btw a little spoiler
Since I can't write much and my update is very slow... If any of you reader wanna know what will happen to this couples love story here is the spoiler.

I write this story because I'm inspired by yaoi manga. Actually I want to make a Thai BL boys version of that manhwa, but then the cast will different, and it's make me confused again. So I changed it,,, the main inspiration and plot still from the manhwa so if you find something similar please don't call me plagiarized, because along the way the story is different.
While waiting for my update you can read the manhwa if you want, so you know what to expect.
This story is inspired from :
- love is an illusion
- bj Alex
- Megumi to Tsugumi

Those are my first ecounter with yaoi