Chapter 23

(Third Persons POV)

Blue looked around for a weapon he had hid when he helped get rid of Jake he got near a tree and noticed a drawing made out of dirt in the bottom 'D+B~'there was a heart around it that was definitely he started to dig it up to find it empty "huh? I remember hiding it here"he noticed a note there 'I could easily give this the police or you can come to this address now XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-'

Blues eyes widened he immediately ran towards the address after looking around for a bit he noticed a huge cliff he looked down it was a very far fall he turned around to leave but was pushed down he immediately held onto the cliff barely made it his eyes were wide "Student name blue commuted Suicide after feeling guilty of framing his frame and being ABANDONED!"Cursed was on top of the cliff smiling creepily "I'm aware of your little plan I'm not going down easily so I thought if you want me out of your life that bad than I'll do you one last favor"she was smirking "c-curse we can talk about this"Blue forget his weapons at the base he had no protection and curse was the only way out she chuckled she stepped on blues hand he bit his lip "let me think.....Nah"she replied "Don't worry my sister,her girlfriend,and your boyfriend will join you soon after"she smiled creepily she added more weight onto her foot his hand slipped his eyes widened "I can get rid of you or you can get rid of them"Cursed said he growled "I WONT EVER BETRAY MY FRIENDS!"Blue yelled Cursed sighed "your no fun of course you say that well no matter I'll deal with them maybe I dust can accidentally get hit by a car"Blue growled he quickly grabbed cursed foot "NO ONE TOUCHES MY DUSTY!"he yelled his pupils had turned red she tried to pull her foot back "if I'm going to die you'll die with me!"he laughed Cursed clenched her fist "fine by me SEE YOU IN HECK!"she hit his hand they both slipped but she held onto the edge while Blue was still holding onto her foot "I would let go you won't make~"curse purred as she slowly looked down at him with wide eyes "I know I won't either but AT LEAST ID TAKE YOU WITH ME!"She smiled happily "your really sick!"blue hissed "I know~ I've been told that over and over again also-"she shook her foot and blues hand started to slip she shook it harder "BYE BYE!"his grip was getting lighter and lighter Was this his punishment for murder? Is this really his end?
——————————————
T.B.C

:D