Chapter 24

Warning: Guns.
—————————————
(Blues POV)
My hand started to slip but both were actually pulled up "ARE YOU TWO INSANE YOU CAN DIE AROUND HERE!"A girl with long light brown hair,brown eyes,white shirt and a pink skirt,and brown boots she look worried curse stared at her "um we got here by accident!"I got near the girl to make sure curse didn't plan anything "You should really be more careful!"The girl said "what's your name?"I asked "Hope! Hope Uzumaki"she smiled "hey can you um help me out"she nodded "here follow me!"she followed me I sighed relieved "thanks for saving back there"I smiled I noticed she was staring at the cliff "your friend is gone"I noticed curse wasn't even standing there she really is quick "She's not my friend she tried killing me"I mumbled "SHE TRIED WHAT?!"Hope asked "um kill me"I mumbled "Me and my friend Karma were filming over there when I noticed her maybe I have a video of it!"Hope chirped this could be evidence that she tried to kill me! "Sure!"after a while we made it to a small area where another girl was waiting she had short dark brown hair some had black on it,pink eyes that's rare,she was wearing a red shirt,and a pink skirt,with brown boots "took you long enough I really want to change out this skirt"The girl said Hope smiled nervously "sorry Karma can I see he camera?"Hope asked karma gave her the camera "here!"

'Blue ran and was in front of the cliff he looked around  curse jumped down a tree and slowly walked up to him when he turned around cursed had pushed him down "Student name blue commuted Suicide after feeling guilty of framing his frame and being ABANDONED!"'

Hope looked shocked "how did you get this on camera?"I asked "well we were making something and left the camera on while we went to get something"Hope said Karma looked at me "Your names Karma right?"she didn't replied she gave the same vives cursed this a shiver ran up my back "Miller. Karma Miller"she mumbled and looked away "she gets like that with new people so don't worry about"I smiled "thanks again Hope! also I'll give this camera back soon I promise I'll come back with it"Hope nodded and waved Karma glared at me 'she seriously acts like cursed and C.H now that I think about Hope acts kinda like Azura.....'I shook it off I started running knowing cursed might be after me I felt eyes on me I looked up no one "I know your here just show yourself!"no one replied I sighed and continued running faster this time I looked over my shoulder she was running on the rooftops jumping one by one trying to catch with me I ran faster I had to get the abandoned house now! "STOP RUNING!"Yeah no! I ran faster and I finally made but she jumped in front of me "give me that camera"she growled "NO!"I yelled she clenched her fist "I helped you blue! And this is how you repay me you backstabbing idiot!"she hissed I looked away I didn't know she was helping I thought it was C.H "Just. Give. Me. The. DAAM. CAMERA!"She yelled at the end I shook my head holding it closer to me I pressed record this could be helpful curse sighed and took out a gun and aimed it at me "Camera. NOW! OR I WILL SHOOT YOUR HEAD OFF!"She yelled I shook my head I noticed C.H holding a shovel and then she hit cursed in the head who fainted I paused the recording "took you long enough!"C.H said glaring at me that exact glare that looked a lot like karmas strange.... she tied Cursed hands together she mumbled a few things before turning around and leaving "trusting her.......stupid........sibling'......."she mumbled a few things some I didn't hear I shrugged it off and looked at Cursed who was still knocked out I walked inside not bothering to check again what can she do? She's tied up we'll be fine if she wakes up right?
——————————
T.B.C