Music convention (part 1)

Axel's P.O.V
So, me and Luna are in another room while the others are in the living room
'So who's gonna tell em?' I asked

'I can tell them' Luna replied

I nodded and walked myself into the other room and looked at the others
Charles was standing next to Dove and Dove was messing around with his scarf bc he's weird like that while Blair and Ruby where listening to music. Michel was probably in the bathroom trying to recreate 'Michel In The Bathroom' and Nathan was the normal one, just sitting on the couch waiting and Sharlene was at her own house doing her own thing with Akuji.

'Soooo why'd ya bring us here?' Asked by Nathan

'Luna will explain—' I replied

'sOoOoOoOo i got tickets to a music convention aaannnnnddd i was wondering if you guys wanted to come with us—'
Said by Luna as she looked around the room at the others

'Im down'
Said Dove and Charles at the same time, sometimes I think that their related— wait wouldn't that bring off Alabama energy?—

Michel finally got out of the bathroom with soap duds on his hair and body. I swear why does he do that—

'Ello its ya boi, sKiNny pEnIs—'
He said loudly

'Ayo Michel do you want to go with us to a music con?'
I asked and he nodded as a response

'Is Akuji and Sharlene attending to come with us or not?'
Asked by Charles

'There annoying so nO—'
I replied almost instantly

At the convention

Ruby and Blair were listening to music while Charles and Dove were being the classic love birds- i swear they NEED to get together and if they don't welp ima hit up my boi nOoSe- the only strange thing that was happening was that Nathan was constantly checking his phone. He also looked kinda freighted when he got a text but he just brushed it off as nothing. I worry for the guy.

Blair P.O.V

Yeah so me and Ruby have been getting real close lately and its been really nice to be around her. I don't think of her as more then a friend though. Its just what friends do!— right?— but whatever, Axel and Luna invited us to a music convention or something. It sounded cool so i accepted. Most of us accepted but i do think that Axel calling Sharlene and Akuji annoying was kinda rude. I know he's bipolar and that jazz but he must know that other people have feelings y'know. So me and Ruby are currently sitting next to each other, casual no homo stuff while listening to music. After what seemed ages we got to the place. It. Was. Packed. Like it was full of random people! It was so amazing! I also felt a bit crowded but i quickly got used to it. Dove was covering his ears because he's a weakling and Charles, his bOyfRiEnD, was walking beside him while comforting him from the 'loud' noise. Axel and Luna were being the little devils they were and started to cause trouble around the place. Nathan and Michel were behind, like way behind the rest of us. They seemed worried...i wanted to ask them what was wrong but i really didn't want to bother.