Oh shit...

"Holy shit." Lisa huffed as she rolled off of me.

I giggled and got up, walking over to her bathroom that was attached to her room. I peed and cleaned myself up before washing my hands and walking back into the bedroom. I laid back down on the bed next to Lisa, who laid in all her glory, and I mean, ALL her wonderful, sexy, sex god, orgasm bringing glory.

Lisa sat up and turned to the nightstand and opened a draw. I also sat up and scooted up and placed my hands around her waist and laid my head on her back, my breast pressed against her. I heard the sound paper and a bag opening and more scattering.

"What're you doing?" I asked leaning up and looking over shoulder.

"Making a joint. Want one?" she asked looking over at me.

"I'll share yours." I smirked turning my head and kissing up her neck to her jawline.

My hands slid down her toned stomach down to her now slightly harden cock and took her in my hand. I slowly started to pump her, my grip getting tighter at the head and then loosening up at the base. I teased her head with my thumb, slightly massaging her. She started to harden in my hand, the vein underneath her cock becoming more prominent underneath my touch.

Lisa moaned and started to slowly roll up the blunt as I stroked her. She licked the paper, then finished her work, then took a lighter from the drawer. She placed the joint between her lips and light it, slowly taking a drag. A few moments later, she puffed out the smoke. She turned her head toward me, her face showing pure ecstasy as I slowly jerked her while drunk and now working on a high. Shw brought the blunt up to my lips, watching me intently. I took a drag and let the smoke fill my lungs. I opened my mouth and slowly blew the smoke out into Lisa's face. She took a deep breathe, some of the smoke going into her nose. She slowly lent in and placed her lips on mine. The kiss was slow, our lips moving in sync as my hands continued the pump her now fully hardened length.

"Come here." she husked against my lips. She turned her body, and wrapped her arms around my waist. She pulled me around and sat me in her lap, her erection poking the inside of my thigh.

I wrapped my arms around her neck, our lips reattaching. Lisa reached in between us and placed herself at my entrance. she coated her tip in my wetness then teased my clit. she pushed herself in, a moan escaping my mouth as she filled me up.
We had already gone about 5 more rounds after the first time, so by now my walls had been stretched enough to take her without hesitation.

"How are you so tight?" she moaned as she started to slowly thrust.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head, the slower place sending me to places I've never experienced. Yeah I liked, loved the rough sex, but sometimes slow and steady wins the race.

She pulled away, her movements still slow yet strong, and brought the blunt to her lips where she took a drag. She put it down and reached up to my face. She tapped my lips, signaling for me to open them. I parted my lips, and Lisa leaned forward a little and blew the smoke into my mouth. My eyes closed and I felt my self-tighten around her as she started to pick up her pace. I breathed in the smoke from Lisa, as it swirled in my lungs, blowing it back out into the air. I rolled my hips against Lisa as she held the blunt in between her pink swollen lips.

"You know you look really sexy when you smoke." I commented as Lisa stopped moving her hips, letting me take control.

"Well you look sexy all the time." she winked taking the blunt from her lips.

I blushed a deep red and giggled. Lisa took a puff from the joint, me taking it from her hands and taking one to, us blowing the smoke out at the same time. I could feel the effects of the weed start to kick in as everything became more relaxed, and my muscles came less tensed. Lisa leant her head as she kissed my breast, my hands tangling themselves in her hair as I still grinded my hips.