After Kions coronation

After Kion is crowned king he rushes over to Simba and Nala "Mom! Dad!" "We're so proud of you Kion" Nala said tearing up. "I love you Mom and Dad" "We love you too son" Simba said hugging him. "Mom Dad this is Rani." King Simba, Queen Nala" Rani said bowing to them. "Queen Rani" Simba said bowing to her. "Are you the one who healed Kion?" Nala asked. "No, Nirmala is the one who healed him." Rani replied. "We'd like to thank her." "Of course your Majesties, right this way." As Rani led them to Nirmala Kion went over to his friends including Jasiri and Janja. "All bow to his royal majesty!" Janja said joking "Yes your royal goldie-ness" Bunga said joking. Kion laughed then said, "Silence you annoying creatures." Then they all laughed. Kion walked over to Kiara and Kovu. "Kion!" Kiara ran over and hugged him. "I can't believe my little brother's a King! You don't know how proud I am she said rustling his mane. "Thanks Kiara." Just then Simba and Nala walked over. "Mom, Dad when are you going back to the Pride Lands?" Kion asked. "I think it would have to be tomorrow son." "Oh" Kion said disappointed. "Simba? A moment alone?" "Of course Nala. "I think we should stay here and help Kion, Kiara knows all about being Queen she can help Kovu." "But Nala-" "She's ready Simba we need to stay with Kion on the plus side we haven't seen him in along time and we will go back to the Pride Lands to visit Kiara I promise." "You're right Nala, we should stay and help Kion. After all he's been through he needs us." Kiara!" "Coming Dad!" "Kiara your father and I have decided that uh" Nala nudged Simba. "That you should be the new ruler of the Pride Lands." "Wha? I-I'm not ready!" "I once thought that too Kiara, and you are ready you'll be great i know it!" "You really think so your Majesty?" "Of course I do." "OK if you all think I'm ready." We do Kiara and we know you'll do great" Nala said reassuring her. "Kion son?" "Yes dad?" "You're mother and I are staying here with you." Kions face lit up and he ran into his father hugging him. Simba smiled and licked Kions head.
Later
"Good night Rani" "Good night Kion." They said Hugging each other. Kion went into the Tree of Life where his family and friends were. "Kion wheres Queen Rani?" Kiara asked. "She and the Night Pride are on patrol me and the Guard take the day and the Night Pride takes the night." "That's actually a pretty good plan," Kiara said. Kion yawned and he lay down near his family and his friends. Everyone was asleep at the time except Kiara, Kion Jasiri and Janja. Soon everyone was asleep but Kion, he felt that something wasn't right so he snuck out of the Tree and took a quick walk around, then he saw Rani and the Night Pride down. "Rani! Rani speak to me!" Kion said as tears filled his eyes. "Ki-Kion?" "Rani! I'm here." "Get help please." Rani said."I'm not leaving you!" "You have to! We'll be ok." Kion ran back to the Tree tears running down his cheeks. "Everyone! Everyone!" "Kion what's wrong?" Jasiri asked worried. "It's the Night Pride they're down! They need help now!" With that eveyone was up and they all ran to the Night Pride. Kion rushed over to Rani. "Queen Rani can you tell us what's wrong?" Makini asked. "A lizard attacked us and he bit us it wasn't Ora, I-I think his name was Kenge." Kions eyes filled with horror. "Ooh Kions on the war path!" Bunga said excitedly." "Bunga! This is just like the time you said Kion was evil! He's not on the war path! Ok?" Fuli said. "You believe what you want and I'll believe what I want" "Oh for the Great Kings" Fuli said shaking her head.
Part 2 is currently being written I hope you enjoyed this