Kion and Simba talk to Mufasa

Btw I edited this photo myself I just wanted to tell ye idk why
"Yes my son, I'm here." Simba gave Mufasa a death stare. Kion looked up at Mufasa with tears in his eyes. "Dad, mind telling us why you decided to traumatise Kion?" Mufasa sighed then said, "I didn't want to leave you find out yourself. I was.....scared I didn't want you to die. And you easily could have." "So you decided to petrify Kion instead of telling me?" Kion brushed up against his father, and he cried. "Look at him, he's petrified!" Mufasa sighed then he looked at them. "Kion, look at me." He said with guilt in his voice. Kion looked up as he wiped away his tears. "I know I was stupid to tell you the future I'm sorry." Kion stayed silent he nodded in understanding and looked down. "Dad never do that to him again at least do it when he's older. Kion, will you start walking home? I'll catch up." Kion nodded and walked off. "Dad, will you tell me what his vision was?" "Yes son I will. Somehow Scar came back again with 3 other Lions, their names are Mabaya (meaning evil)  Hasira (meaning angry) and Uchafu (meaning dirt I know that eveyone will say it's taka but if you google English to swahili it will say Uchafu). Simba looked at his father shocked. And the jackles pushed a rock on top of Kion trapping his tail he tried roaring it off him but he couldn't and you, Nala and the Guard were trapped in a ring of fire. The same with the Night Pride." "No. no no no no no! How can we stop this from happening?" "I have no idea son." "Do we know when it's going to happen?" Simba said pacing. "I-I don't know I'll try to get more information come back to me soon." On his way back to the Tree of Life Kion flopped on the ground and couldn't help but cry. "I can't have you dead I need you." Fuli was looking for him when she saw him. "Kion? Kion are you ok?" Kion looked at her and stayed silent. "Oh Kion. Is it the same thing that had you upset last night?" Kion nodded and continued crying. "Do you wanna tell me about it?" Kion shook his head fiercely. Rani was looking for Kion too when she saw him crying. "Kion! Kion are you alright?" Kion shook his head and continued crying. Rani layed next to him she put her paw on his and hugged him. "What's wrong?" She asked. "He won't tell us, only Simba and Kion know and I don't think he wants us to know." Rani looked at Kion and licked his cheek. Normally being with Rani or his family or his friends helped him when he was upset but today it didn't he couldn't fight the tears he just had to let them out. "Come on Kion I think we should go home." Fuli said gently. Kion got up and he was barely walking. When they got back to the Tree of Life he was still crying. "Hey Kion you ok?" Bunga asked. Kion didn't even look at him he walked over to what Bunga called "his crying corner". "Ohhh this is bad." Bunga whispered to them. "Ya think(?)" Fuli said sarcastically. "What is Kions obsession with that corner?" Bailyo asked. "Because it's his crying corner!" "What?" "Exactly" Fuli said agreeing with Bailyo. Rani went over to Kion and cuddled into him. Kion hugged her back. Just then Simba walked into the Tree he saw Kion in the corner. "Hey Simba." Bunga whispered to him. "Did you know that that's Kions crying corner?" Simba gave him a confused look then walked over to Kion and Rani. "Oh Simba you startled me." "Sorry your Majesty." "Please call me Rani." "Of course." "Simba, what's wrong with Kion?" Simba looked at Kion. Kion mouthed to him, "Don't tell her I'll tell her later." "I think he would rather tell you himself." "OK see you later Kion." She said nuzzeling him. "Are you ok son?" Kion nodded but didn't say anything. "Your Grandfather told me what you saw." Kion looked up at him. "He, he did?" "Yes" Simba felt tears form in his eyes. Kion put his paw on his father's and he hugged him. Kion forced his tears in but a few tears just had to come down his cheeks. As they hugged Simba lifted his paw and put it on Kions back and pulled him closer. Kion felt his discomfort leave him as if it was sapped out of him.
Later that night

That part will be out soon I hope you enjoyed this