Chapter 1

This will take place a day after Alastor and his 'friends' came into the characters life. just a heads up xP.

No ones POV

It was day one and there was alot to do to get the hotel ready for geusts to come. Ofcours the radio demon himself wouldnt help clean up, he rather watch them and make sure everyone does their jobs well. He kept an especially close eye on Husk and Angel as they both have the tendacies to do whatever they want and not care about anything else. Ofcours the two felt uncomfortable beeing watched by him but who else would keep them in check if it is not him. Charlie seemed to have leadership qualities as she efficiently gave everyone a task to do and as for Vaggie...well she kept a close eye on Alastor. She does not trust him at all as she knows what he's capable of. Nifty took care of cleaning, Charlie herself took care of the interior looks of the hotel along with the inspection of every room, Angel Dust was helping Husk fix everything that was broken, Vaggie was in charge of the security and food. Alastor was very much amused when he saw Husk and Angel Arguing how the broken pillar should be fixed. "and i'm telling ya that this piece should go upright!!" Angel yelled "you dumbass motherfucker it should be upside down!!" they kept at it until Angel rolled up his sleeves and picked up the pillar in one fell swoop wich suprised both Husk and Alastor. Angel held the pillar with his upper arms as his lower arms used some tools to smear some cement like glue onto the lower bit before placing the pillar upright. The pillar fit like a glove as Husk crossed his arms and started to mumble under his breath, he coulndt handle the fact he was wrong. Though for Alastor this was interesting, he didnt like this strange fellow Angel much but he was seeing some parts of Angel that didnt at up to his whole persona. Angel however, swifty filled up the cracks of the pillar "now do ya see what i mean ya mangey birdcat!! now let's go to the next fucking thing to fix!". They gathered their tools and both sigh in annoyance as they move onwards while Alastor was still watching them.

~ Time skip brought to you by "oh ashley~" ~

Everything inside this hotel was ready and done for the great opening wich was tomorrow...the only thing missing was the food wich Vaggie was fuming over "they told me they would be here by now! where in hell are they!!" Charlie tried to calm her down and as for Angel and Husk they were worn out but ofcours Angel couldnt stand Vaggie beeing so overworked so he got up from the coutch he was on while Husk was whining that he lost his support. Angel cleared his throat and walks over as if he wasnt tired at all "hey toots, ya got their phone number?" Vaggie looks up at the spider demon "and what are you going to do?" "just callin' them" she sighed and just gave him the phone number. Angel seperated himself from the group, however Alastor walked over to him to keep an eye on him so he wouldnt ruin the hotel's unknown reputation. Angel rolled his eyes at him as he dialed the number in and pressed call. He wanted to bring the phone to the side of his head but Alastor stopped him from doing so. Angel was forced to put it on loudspeaker, Alastor may not be used to the new technology but he just learned to live with it. "'ELLO!!" a loud and but deep voice answers "hello there sweetheart, this is angel dust callin' ya. who's this i'm speakin' with?" they could hear some rummaging and the clearing of a voice "ta name's bud, it's a pleasure speaking with such a famouse star as yourself". Angel smiled as even though he has been couped up in here all day long, his reputation didnt get ruined yet "listen here bud, my friend vaggie 'ere ordered a huge delivery of food from your place but it still hasnt arrived 'ere when ya said it would be, why is that?" they could hear a groan "those two lazy IDIOTS!!!!" the guy hung up as Alastor was suprised but Angel found it amusing as he put his phone away before walking back to the group "ya food should arrive in 3...2...1..." and as on que there were some knocks on the door Charlie went to open the door only to see two panting imps and a large truck "y-your delivery madam" one of the imps said politely as everyone turned their heads to look at Angel who had a smug smile on his face. But there were only two imps so they had to help unload the food wich went rather fast. Afterwards they payed the imps as they went off happilly "now that everything is here we should hit the hay so we can be fresh and recharged for our opening!" Charlie said in an optimistic tone. Everyone agreed and left to go to their rooms but Vaggie stopped Angel by grabbing his arm "except for you!" Angel sighed and stayed while crossing all four arms. "what?" he asked "you know what! what the hell did you say to them! i bett its something fucking disgusting" "my dear, he did no such thing. infact he was very polite" Alastor said as They got startled by the sudden appearance of Alastor. Vaggie straightend herself and looked him straight in the eyes "and how the hell do you know that?" "why dear, i stood right beside him ofcours" his smile never faltering with eyes locked onto Vaggie as she sighed "fine i believe you". Vaggie walks of as Angel looks at Alastor and even though he's tired he still sais in a flirtatious manner "thank you handsome~" Alastor ofcours looks the other way in annoyance "no problem my...feminine fellow" it came out bitter tasting as he didnt like Angel Dust at all. Angel laughed tiredly and just left it at that as he went upstairs as well to get some shut eye. Alastor went also to his room but felt very disgusted that he actually helped out this pornstar.