Chapter 19

Warniiiiiing there will be NSFW in it. But do not fear my lovely * is here to warn ya when it starts and ends. hope you enyoi this one cause...it'll be right of the bat XD.

*

Angel POV

I had fallen asleep with my headphones on again as i was dreaming a happy dream for once. "angel~" i heard Alastor's voice "mhm..." i instinctively reacted in my sleep as he chuckles "angel, love wake up~" he purred "...5 more minutes al..." "i do not think i will last 5 more minutes love~" he purred wich made me wake up instantly. "why? what ha-" i was cut off seeing he not here and it confused me until i remembered i was wearing my headphones. "i am sorry angel, i did not mean to scare you" he sais through my headphones as i yawn and look at the time as it was pretty early in the morning still "al?" "yess love~" "arent ya supposed to be at work?" there was silence before he spoke "charlie send me to my room" "oh and why did she do that?" "she said i was overworking myself" "again?" "yess" "al, ya know ya should take it easy" "i know love~". Every time he spoke i could hear his breath hit his microphone wich sent pleasant tingles throughout my entire body. "al?" "yess love?" "are ya tired?" "why ofcours not, why would you ask this of me angel, love?" another hot breath "y-yer breath is hitting yer microphone" i said shylly 'shit i didnt mean to sound so shy' i thought to myself "does it bother you, love?" oh he was now intentionally doing it wich made me feel hot and horny "al~, y-ya know ya should sleep now right?" i tried to distract myself as he spoke again "dear, i do not think i can sleep right now". A sudden lewd pant was heard coming from him as i bit my lower lip "and why is that al?~"  he chuckles softly "i do believe you figured it out by now" he replied wich made me smile more "i dont know what ya mean al~" a soft moan was heard now as i lifted up my top  with my upper hands to rub my fluff "arent ya the naughty one~" i purred. "oh very naughty indeed~" he purred back "how i want to fondle your fluff my love~" i gave a quiet moan as i pulled down my shorts with my lower hands to slowly tease my already hard dick "mmm...really? what would ya do then?" another pant and moan coming from him "i would scout out you entire body and leave a trail of kisses my love~" he replied as i started to stroke myself "oh al~" i moaned out as he replied with a growl like moan and it sounded hot!

*

~meanwhile in the lobby~

No ones POV

Charlie was looking around for Alastor as she heads up to her father who sat lazely on the coutch "dad?" he looks at her and smiles "why hello charlotte" "have you seen alastor?" she asks as he looks at her "why i thought he was with you?" "nobody knows where he went and i thought he might've gone to talk with you". It dawned on him that the damn deer demon might've snuck past him to his own room. "well maybey he felt sick? i will go and check up on him" he replied wich made Charlie very happy " thank you dad!" she walks back to Vaggie, little did Lucifer know that Lilith was already keeping a close eye on his ass. Lucifer stood up and headed towards the stairs as he quickly went up them with his goal Alastor's room. But before he did he heard lewd sounds coming from Angel's room as he listend closely "oh alastor~" he moaned out wich set Lucifer up with an idea.

*

Lucifer kicks in the door as Angel quickly covers up "l-l-lucifer!!!" he shouts in embarrassment. Lucifer had noticed the headphones as his smile went misschiviously wide "my oh my i thought i heard lewdity in here?" "what? psh...nope" Angel lied as he tried to hide the fact that he was still horny and couldnt even finish because of lucifer. All the while Alastor was listening carefully to what was happening over there. Lucifer suprised Angel as he crawled ontop of the male spider "are you sure about that?" he said as his knee was pressed against the bump that was formed in the blanket. Angel tries to hold back a moan "y-yess..." "you know it is very naughty to lie to me angel dust" he growled out as he pins Angel down. Angel tries to push him off while Lucifer was advancing further, not even bothered by Angel's attempts to push him away. "l-lucifer ya cant do this! y-ya have a wife and daughter" "oh? and since do you care?" he sais as Angel wimphers until a sertain red demon teleported into Angel's bedroom, wearing a bathrobe ofcours. He swings his staff like a golf club against Lucifer's head sending him flying out of the room "you better stay out" he growled as he closed the door. Lucifer chuckled and got up ready to brawl until Lilith grabs his cheek and squeezes very hard. "ow ow ow w-wait lilith, dear i can explain!" he sais but was also dragged away by her, back to the lobby.