Chapter 10

No ones POV

Angel pulled himself togheter after a few minutes of rest as he stood up "anyway, i still need to do some stuff" he said trying to escape potential questions. "w-wait!" Charlie called out but Angel already strode of to somewhere else, though he might've shaken of Charlie and her friends, but Alastor was already next to him. Angel sighs "what do ya want al" he said clearly annoyed that the other wasnt going to let him of the hook that easely. "so...you are from the ragno familly" "was" "was?" "yeah my dad dissowned me" "oh...then why was your sibling here?" he asks as Angel stops and stares at Alastor "it is rude to pry in ones private matters" he replied as this answer caught Alastor offguard. But seeing how they were out of everyone's sight and Alastor was getting angry at Angel for not giving him the answers he wanted.

Alastor POV

How dare he talk to me with such sass, i slam him against the wall holding his upper wrists above his head. "when i ask something, you will reply vermin!" i could see how much he was shivering from fear infront of me. "do i make myself clear!" he nods avoiding my gaze as i use my free hand to grab his face, making him look at me "it is very rude to look away when someone is talking to you, angel" by now my antlers had grown and my eyes were glowing a red vibe. Angel was struggeling to get out of my grasp "now i will ask again, why was your sibling here!!" he wimphers "t-to take me back home by f-force..." just as i was about to ask something else, i see droplets of blood fall onto his shoulders. I look up seeing blood on his arms as i notice that it is seeping from underneath his gloves. I let him go turning back to normal "angel...i-" he pushes me away with his lower arms and runs away, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. I look at my hand that was covered in his blood 'i...i did not mean...i did not use that much pressure on his wrists...unless he already...' i widen my eyes trying to shake of the thought 'but what if...he did?'. I still could not believe my own conclusion, Angel did not seem that type of guy. I walk back to my own room to wash my hands and settle down my thoughts. 

~Meanwhile with Angel~

Angel POV

I took of my gloves to take care of my cuts and use fresh bandages. 'i geuss avoiding him until things settle down is the best option for now' the thought only pained my chest, but i was also scared out of my mind. I couldnt stop shaking while trying to apply bandages on my cuts. After a while i fed Fat Nuggets who just squealed in delight 'cute' i thought petting him behind the ears. I changed my clothes as to not alarm anybody and took a fresh new pair of gloves as i  went back out. I sigh and go downstairs as someone suddenly bumps into me. I look down to see Mimzy "mimzy!" i smile and picked her up "what ya doing upstairs?" "i wanted to visit you ofcours" "ya sure about that? i know ya want to see al~" i teased even though i was not ready to deal with him again. "are you oke dear? you look pale?" "i always look pale" "i mean paler" i chuckled and brought her to the stage "just fine...just had a bad day is all" i say as she sighs "what happend" "nothing!" i nervously chuckled "s-shouldnt ya find al" "well your the one who brought me here" "riiiiiight...how do ya like ta stage so far?" i could tell that she wanted answers "w-well if ya wanna know then ask al..." i say before leaving her at the stage to do something else.

~time skip the perfomances are over, because i say so~

No ones POV

Alastor visits Mimzy in her dressing room as they talk about her perfomance until Mimzy suddenly asks "so what happend between you and angel?" Alastor stares at her "nothing of great importance, why do you ask dear?". Mimzy raises an eyebrow "because the poor dear looks pale" "mimzy dear, he always looks pale" "i meant paler as if he's about to faint any time soon kind of pale". Alastor turns around about to leave but Mimzy stopped him by grabbing his tailcoat "and where do you think you're going?" "to check up on angel ofcours!" he sounded genuinly worried. Mimzy pulls him backwards as she practicly forces him to sit on a chair "alastor...you never worry about someone or lose your cool. why do you care about him?" "i...i dont care! i am just beeing...collegiate..." "uh huh and i'm the queen of france. dont lie to me alastor, you know better then that". Alastor sighs and gives up "fine...lately he is all i can think about. he is full of suprises, he is very caring and mature...even for someone like him and i just can not stand it when he hides things from me...or when he avoids me..." he looks at Mimzy "is this how friendship is supposed to work? am i sick?" Mimzy blinks and looks at him 'i knew he was unfamiliar with alot of his emotions but i did not know he was THAT unfamilliar to love!' Mimzy thought to herself before she took a deep breath "alastor, dear. you are not sick...you merely have a crush on him". The face alastor made, even with smile, was hilarious or so that is what Mimzy thought. He was legitimatly trying to figure out if it was a desease or not "wich means?" "it means you're in love alastor..." he then became al flustered as a wine red blush appeared on his cheeks. "...me in love with the likes of him?..." "yess" "are you sure?" "yess" "you are absolutely su-" "YESS ALASTOR, I AM SURE!!!" Mimzy shouts. Alastor's smile widend as he let the thought sink in only for his smile to become a small one as he remembers what he did earlier today "oh no..." "what?" "i...i scared him..." "how did that happen?".