Cooking

Nozomi p.o.v
Where is Shadow?! Is she save? Did something happen to her? Those thoughts are racing through my head while I sprint to the garden. My left ankle hurts a bit and I hiss softly as I step on a stone. I sprained it when Hothead pulled my hair.
"Fuck." My ragged breathing is the only thing I can hear when I strain my ears to hear something from Shadow. Fucking Shadow, disappears when she wants and when there is some fucking food on the table she reappears again. Fuck you too. I slow down till I'm walking in a slow pace. A sigh escapes from my lips.
"I'll just pick up my shit then." I mutter. My side stings when I start jogging again. Does nobody ever bother to ask me: Are you alright? May I suck your blood? May I throw you in the pool? May I drown you? Do you want to those roses and walk with me? The answer would be no, but I would feel 'loved' when they would ask that shit before doing it. I think sarcastically. My fists are clenched tightly and I force myself to take another step. They're shitty vampires who think they're superior. If I encounter one more tonight, I'm gonna jump of a cliff. It doesn't matter where the fuck I'll find one, I'll do it.

Third p.o.v
Hiding in the shadows, stands a silent figure wachting the obvious girl who is picking her stuff up from the ground with an annoyed face. The man or rather vampire has dark greenish hair that ends at his chest with red eyes. He wears a black outfit with black ropes, black boots, black gloves and an earring on his left ear.
"What are you doing here, Richter?" His observation is rudely disturbed by an albino.
"Won't you call me 'uncle', Subaru?" The other replies coolly back.
"Shut up and get lost." He turns his head away and curls his lip up in disgust. A strong wind suddenly blows around the other man and the albino is forced to cover his eyes.
"The one will help the awakening manifest without awaiting it's time." The green haired vampire declared, his voice blown away with the wind. Just like the wind started it settles down. The other man tries to hide it, but a confused expression is clearly on his face. He looks at the girl who has picked her stuff up and walks towards the mansion.
"The one will help the awakening?" He questions. The girl looks out of the blue at him. Fuck. He curses silently. She eyes him with interest and......something else. Something he can't put his finger on. She sticks her tongue out to him, catching him of guard, turns around and opens the door of the mansion. The last thing he sees of her is a small smirks on her pink lips, then the door closes behind her.
He tries to scowl. Tries. And it would have worked if it wasn't for the fact that his lips are trying to curl up in a smirk.

Nozomi p.o.v
Ha, gotcha. I always wanted to try that.....wait. I did promise that I would jump of a cliff if I encountered another vampire? Yeah, not gonna happen. I value my life thank you very much.
I snort at my own thoughts. I'm sometimes acting like a little bitch. Yeah no shit sherlock. My stomach growls as reminder that I almost didn't eat anything. I pat it softly and start walking to the kitchen.
"Yeah, yeah I'm getting you some food. Be a little more patient." What should I cook? I bet that if Shadow smells something, she would immediately run towards the kitchen. Maybe I should just eat my food in front of Shadow and give her nothing. I giggle at that thought. She would kill me in my sleep. My footsteps echoes softly in the hallway and I adjust my drawing stuff with thoughtful hum. I still have to decide what to cook. Takoyaki? Nehhh, it reminds me of a certain someone. Sweets? No fucking thanks. I need some real food. Ehmm...I don't know? Hmmm I love curry and a cup of tea. I lick my lips. So that'll be it then.

"Finally!" I groan, annoyed.
"After fucking hours to find the kitchen, I fucking have it." Okay maybe not hours, but you know what I mean.
I start with packing all the ingredients and hum softly a tone. When suddenly a thought struck me. My phone! I can listen music with that. I hope it's not cracked. I quickly fumble with zipper of my jeans(my pockets have zippers thank you very much) and fish my phone out of it. Phew. A few cracks but not that much it would bother me. My eyebrow twitches slightly. Although I have been thrown around like I'm a ragdoll.  I plug my earphones in, put up some music and concentrate  on my task again. Power, Hardwell.
I choose form the three levels of spiciness, the medium hot one. I found medium hot the best because it has a bit of a spicy kick but not too much. Then I pick out the common ingredients, such as potato, onion, carrots, curry roux and of course pork. Because I like pork.
I carefully start cutting the ingredients in big chunks. The reason why I am doing that is because you can taste the curry flavor much more when the ingredients are chunkier cause it gets coated more and absorbs the flavor. If you want small pieces, you can do that of course, but I like this the most.
I move on to the next step. The secret ingredients. Currently Higher Love is blasting in my ears and I softly swing on the beat.
The secret ingredients are honey and apple. Adding grated apple and honey gives the curry rice the original flavor. I smirk. Shadow is gonna be so jealous. The last ingredient is Worcestershire sauce. I don't even use it that much, I don't even cook that much at all but yeah...I only use it for curry, because somehow the worcestershire sauce enriches the curry rice flavor along with the hidden taste of apple and honey. It's heaven.
I start cooking the pork in a frying pan and wait till they're done. Once they are cooked I transfer them to a plate and almost trip over my own feet. Fuck! I add the chopped the onions in the frying pan and wait for 6 minutes before I add the carrots, potatoes and a bit of garlic and salt. Lastly I add the cooked pork back. I wait for 2 minutes, then pour water into the pot and wait until the it boils. After it started boiling I skim the fat, reduce the heat to low and cover it with a pan lid. I rub my hands satisfied. Now wait for about 45 minutes and then I can eat the best food in the world. Curry!

I lift up the pan lid and the delicious rich aroma of curry hits my nose. I quickly grab my gloves and remove the pan from the heat and add the last ingredient. Worcestershire sauce. I stir it around so that everything will mix well. This is heaven. I breathe deeply through my nose and close my eyes in pleasure. Then I take out a plate and place it on the counter. I already had cooked the rice and boiled the water, so the only thing left to do for me is to put the rice on the plate and pour slowly the curry over it. So! The water is poured into the cup and I only have to let the tea extract and then I'm done! With a happy face I turn around with both things to only let it almost fall out of my hands.