I

It was a normal day, as it was the day school had started once summer vacation was already over, Naib Subedar, A boy who is upset for his friend's death, It was during summer vacation before coming to a new school He was now at 12th grade.

Naib wanted to forget the accident with his best friend......But.....He could never forget that day.

As it was the sun was rising, Naib sat up from his bed that he slept on, he rubbed his ocean blue eyes once he got up.
He yawned as he got up from his bed and went to grab his towel and his school uniform.

Then he went straight to the bathroom to take a nice shower.

Meanwhile.....with his mother...

"Naib just loves meat! I'm sure he'll be energetic again once he gets a taste of his favorite food and my specialty! Lamb stew!" His mother said excitedly, Naib was almost inseparable from his best friend.

Naib's mom and his Best Friend's mom were very great friends and they both were close, even childhood friends!
Naib's mom always gave her friend some food and some gifts, she knew that it must've been so painful for a mother to lose their only child.......That child mean't the while world for her, she wanted him to grow almost like twins with Naib.

But.....Fate had different plans....
Naib almost became a shut-in due to his best friend and brother like figure's death.
Naib kept crying every night.....His mom always tried comforting him....He wanted to make his mother happy by focusing on his studies and finishing school and get a great job to help his mom!

Naib got out the bathroom in his school uniform, He went downstairs and went to the dining table, "Good Morning mom" Naib greeted, "Ah good morning son! I made your favorite food!" His mom greeted with her signature sweet smile.

Naib smiled at his mother, He sat down on one of the chairs at the dining table, there were four chairs, usually his mom and her best friend, and the two boys would eat dinner together at times.

Naib let out a long sigh, he tried brushing off the memories that he had with his best friend.....

Naib decided to eat a little then head to school, and so he did.

"Another day to come back to hell...."
Naib sighed as he entered the tall building.

(A/N)
Hey what's up WolfGamingYT4 here, I have decided to make a new story
(~•—• )~  Enjoy my new story

Word count: 430