II

Of course, Naib went straight to his locker and changed his shoes, Naib went straight to the classrooms to look for which list has his name listed in.

Naib saw his name listed in
2-1, Naib went straight in and chose his seat next to the window, his room was at the second floor of the building.

From the window, you could see the gate, the cafeteria window, and the fields, for soccer, even the gym.

Naib always sat at the back, he didn't want to make a new friend....Not a single bit.....He only wanted to stick with his best friend...

Naib tried so many times to move on, but always could never stop thinking of the great memories they made together, they were like brothers...

They were insperable.........So inseperable......They almost sem't to have been glued together......Naib stared blankly at the window, letting tears stream down his cheeks as he remembers the fun memories.....

"Alright class, I am Your professor, Jack, call me Sir Jack." The male teacher said at the front, everyone was already at their chairs, everyone was ready for class.

While Jack let the students come in front and introduce themselves, the only thing that caught his attention was the student Naib Subedar, staring blankly at the window, his reflection showed him crying...he could hear sobbing, Jack decided to check on him.

"Mr.Subedar, Is there a problem bugging you?" Jack asked trying not to sound intimidating, "No....I-It's just personal.......problems...." Naib said as he continued sobbing quietly...

Jack pat his head, "You can tell me your problems, if you want, you could speak to me in private and tell me your problems!" Jack said hoping for Naib to open up to him a little.

"S-Sure Sir Jack" Naib said as he wiped the tears of his cheeks, Jack nodded "It's the duty of teachers after all." Jack said with a bright smile.

Naib smiled at him, but continued staring at the window blankly, Jack frowned, 'Did I do something wrong?' Jack thought.......

"Naib why don't you come with me to the garden this lunch break?" Jack insisted, Naib just nodded.

Jack then put all his attention back at the students introducing themselves, Once it came to Naib, Naib refused to go in front, and Jack told them to just leave him alone for a while.

~Skip to lunch break~
( •q• ) Sushiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Naib went to the garden as he knew his professor wanted to him to open up to him, So open up he will.

He saw Jack sitting at a wooden bench, the garden had a fountain and many pretty flowers decorated all around the garden, He could even see butterflies swarming around the garden, It was peaceful.

Jack quickly noticed Naib, he pat the empty spot on the bench he was sitting in, Naib slowly walked over and sat next to Jack, Jack looked at the boy next to him, Naib had bandages on his arms and some on his face, Jack was getting a little worried with his condition, Jack heaved out a deep sigh, he looked at Naib, "So what was bothering you, Subedar?" Jack asked while looking at the boy worriedly, Naib sighed, "It's just that.... I lost my friend.....My best friend, we were like brothers.....And I-I sometimes F-Feel like..... I am to blame.." Jack was now even more worried,  "Can you tell me how it happened?, But first..." Jack paused as he wiped off the tears that were flowing down Naib's cheeks, "Eat some food first, okay? " Jack said as he patted the brunette's back.

--------

時間スキップJikan sukippu--------

Class has started, And Naib was focused on the class for once, Naib was feeling better after his talk with Proffessor Jack

Jack was surprised to see how Naib was less distracted in the afternoon classes.

"Fin."

Let's end this today!

GOOD NEWS!

I FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO WRITE IN WATTPAD (ON PHONE) USING CHROME!

qwq 

After so long qwq thx for reading