CHAPTER 11- Reasons

After the day Tsurugi said he was the one who killed the lost boys in their school Y/N couldn't stop thinking of why she didn't get scared but she did have her reason to Tsurugi on why she won't call the cops on him.

If it was serious talk she actually likes the navy blue haired striker .Though she just doesn't want to admit it .

Y/N POV

I was walking to the field for practice,when just a sudden I here something about killing and I knew what it was about .

I walk to them and they all look at me "I'm sorry Y/N ,I had to tell them I couldn't keep it" he said trying to explain while I just keep a stern face but on the inside I'm scared what if they call the cops on him .I can't leave without him, I already fell for him .

"It's alright Tsurugi ,but if they call the cops on you it's your fault" i said "it's fine if they call the police it is my fault I killed...
a lot "he respond calmly .

TSURUGI'S POV

I was telling everyone that I was the one who killed all the missing students

Just then Y/N came I knew she heard , " I'm sorry Y/N I had to tell them I couldn't keep it " I said she had that stern face that's literally killing me .

"It's alright Tsurugi but if they call the cops on you it's your fault " she finally respond "it's fine if the call the police , it is my fault I killed .... a lot " I say .

With all that silence it was broken by the prankster of the team "hello police ? Yeah ,I wanted to report someone . Who is it? Oh ,it's the guy who killed all the students who were missing and found " Kariya says with his sly smile ,well time to say goodbye to the girl I love .

"Kariya you idiot Tsurugi didn't want to kill them he just couldn't control himself " Kirino said trying to defend me is it because of my reason ?

        <FLASHBACK>

(Third POV by the way )

Tsurugi was going to field to tell everyone about his secret. "Everyone please forgive me about this " the navy blue haired boy said "and why is that ?" the captain asked " I-i was the one who killed all the missing and dead students" he said trying not to break down "there has to be a good reason right Tsurugi?" A certain pink haired boy asked looking for why he did that.

" I didn't like it when they would go and try flirting with Y/N I can't control myself, like the Mayor's nephew I killed him because I saw him pinning Y/N and trying to do something to her I can't just forgive him like that " Tsurugi said saying the reasons

_____________________________
Hey minna sorry for not updating for so long I was finishing Truth or Dare a Christmas special I was going to use to enter a contest anyways I hope you read it and thank you for 519 reads I didn't expect it to reach that sayonara minna

-Author Chan