CHAPTER 12-Forgiveness

Continuation of Flashback

"Hey it's alright Tsurugi " Shindou says " Everyone makes mistakes" he finishes ."but it seems that your sins are heavier than the ones we make" Kariya teases " didn't I tell you to shut up already,if you can't lighten the atmosphere then shut up" Kirino scolds hitting Kariya.

<end of the flashback >

"Now everyone let's continue the practice coach said he won't be here for today ,probably about soccer " the captain said and with that the team followed doing their daily practice.

TIMESKIPU

It was the end of practice and everyone is already going back to their dorms to rest and to end the day .

The (H/C) haired girl was about to go to bed to the land dreams ,until a knock at her door was heard .

There stood her dormmate smiling at her . "Hey ,Y/N how are you ?" He asked "I'm fine why ?" she said "well I was just checking up on you " he responded "is was just gonna head to bed" "oh, sorry if I disturbed you I should go back to my room " he said walking back to his room.

Y/N laid on her bed thinking or maybe getting paranoid with Kariya fooling around calling the police . She swore she'd kill him before she went to the land of dreams (yeah dreams not nightmares , nice try ).

MORNING

Y/N woke up and got herself ready for school . She went out and made breakfast before waking her dormmate early very early and going to their morning practice.

_____________________________
Sorry for not updating long and giving this short chapter but I promise when my parents stop killing me with word of 'wisdom' and I get rid of all my projects and they're all filming plus I'm graduating elementary soon then I'm out of he'll for 3 months

YESSSSS Ok now I think gonna get sent to a mental hospital .

Damn the words my parents flood me with hurts (T_T)

bye

_Author-Chan