Chapter 3 ψ(`∇')ψ

(Name) POV..

I woke up at 5:00 am because I need to go to school quickly! Why? Duh, my art book! I did my routine and eat my breakfast. I immediately went out of my apartment and quickly run like a hare to school. "Hopefully, it wasn't with someone else besides from Rikka!" I scream.

Later on, I finally arrive school. I inhale tons of oxygens and went into my classroom. I went to my table and found out..

My art book was not there.

I was very surprised and I sat at my table and sigh while I had a gloomy face plastered on my face. "My beloved art book.. " I cried as I tried recalling when the last time I used or seen that book before it missing. But only one thing that came our from my mind, the time when I saw boboiboy waling with his friend in the hallway. "D-dont tell me..!" I was very surprised this time. "No no no noo!! It can't be!" I half-scream, "Don't tell me, that time----" my thought cut off by a figure going inside the classroom.

"Oh it was just Boboiboy- wait!Boboiboy?!" I half scream in mind again. My world is killing me now, "Why now!" I mutter as the word got the superhero attention. The figure walk up to me and give me a big smile.

"Hello, my name is Boboiboy!" he said while giving me an innocent smile. Even though I didn't see his face but my face right now was clearly blushing like a mess!

"M-my name i-is (Name)" I said as I gulp trying to avoid eye contact with him. Well, it's kind if embarrassing when a girl alone with a boy.

Author: Aye³! Be holy my dear readers (¬_¬)ノ now move on!

Boboiboy POV.

"(Name)?" I said while looking at he trying to see her face. I took out a note book and hand it to her, "I guess this belongs to you. You drop it at the hallway yesterday. " I explain. The (Hair Colour) girl immediately took the book and sigh in relieve but can see she still blushing but even red. "I'm sorry, I look inside your book without asking" I scratch my nape while laughing sheepishly. The (Name) girl look at me in the eyes in a shock as she turn away again and this time she even red!

"W-what wrong?" I worriedly ask her. "A-are you going to tell anyone?" she ask me as she still looking away from me. Before my mouth could speak, (Name) quickly ran out from the classroom while clenching her Notebook. I look at her running away from me, "I shouldn't have done that.. " I said felling guilty for what I've done.

(Name) POV.

"Why must it be him!" I said as I keep running non-stop as tears started to form in my (Eyes colour) Eyes. "Dear feelings! Please don't make me fall to the person I cam get embarass of!" I half-scream but suddenly a hand grab me and pin my at the wall. I was closing my eyes and open them slowly. I saw a boy look like a senior, with side hair, blonde hair. I look at his name tag and it written there "Carlos".

"Your pretty, now what's up with the yell huh?" he ask while looking at me living as he wanted to do something to me. Something bad..

I tried to push him but I can't. I was to weak to even push someone like him. I wanted to cry there.. Like really.

"Someone.. Help me!" I said as I look down to my shoes. I can see tears fall off my face. They're warm. The boy name Carlos started to brush his hand on my hair roughly. I was ready for the impact but later on, nothing happen.

"You can't do that to an innocent classmate of mine, pervert" a voice came in as I can see Carlos was down and running away far from me.

I look upon the figure who help me just now and we're even shock to see.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Boboiboy. He rub away my tears with his thumbs and give me a warm smile. Now, I can literally feel light shoot through me and I can even feel my face... Heat up..

I only admire him, but..

Why do I feel this way?