-1-

This chapter has been revised. May be changed more in the future.

Right after the defeat of Sir Pentious, a drink was in order. Charlie and Vaggie, as expected, did not join, leaving Angel Dust and Alastor in the care of Husk, who was forced to serve. Already, Alastor felt the tension in the air as he was eyed viciously but a certain demon he had just met not one hour ago. He didn't particularly oppose, not that any opposition could stop Angel. That, and it was not everyday someone didn't know him, or had the guts to try and flirt with him.

"Ya know, that was pretty hot how you took him out. I was gonna do him in at some point, but looks like you got to him first..." His lips curved into a wide smile as he finished the sentence, and he leaned in close.

Alastor leaned back just enough so their noses wouldn't meet. Only faint static was heard as he eventually looked away and back into his drink. Not a single word. Seemingly in awe, Angel looked to Husk, who simply gave a shrug. Maybe he was enjoying this too much, the Radio Demon indeed being a unique specimen. Demons having magic and animal-like traits were very common, but to be linked to certain technology was very rare.

Angel Dust did not know much about him. All he could draw upon the last hour of meeting him was: he was a ten out of ten, dangerous, classy, and infamous. The first of which, was already enough for him to want to get in his pants. It was no secret that Angel had been around, having lived in Hell for quite some time now. It was surprising to see somebody he couldn't recognize, and someone so dashing as well. In all honestly, the gold standard had easily been surpassed the moment his eyes laid upon him. The male temptress, having been so lost in thought, had unknowingly been staring for the longest time. Alastor had been staring back, with that same, toothy smile that was perfectly in between the lines of dangerous, or overly happy.

Angel had no shame and took the chance, refusing to drop his gaze. "Ya like what you see?"

"I could ask the same." The speed of the response caught Angel off guard, and his head seemed to lean back, an invisible tap on the nose hitting him.

"Perhaps I had refused too bashfully earlier. How else was one supposed to react?" His voice lowered at the end to what could be said what his real voice. More serious, and without that usual echo and tone you'd probably relate to a sports commentator.

Figuring this was the opening he was looking for, Angel interjected. "Oh yeah? Well, what do you say we take this... behind closed doors?"

Licking the rim of his glass for extra effect, Angel was delighted to see Alastor's eyes follow.

"What I said does not mean I am accepting your invitation, dear. I only regret my... abruptness." Angel's face dropped, and Alastor gave a mocking laugh, amused at the crystal clear disappointment.

"My apologies, but someone like me..." Finishing the rest of his glass, he stood up, adjusted his coat and wiped his lips with a handkerchief. This was intently watched, making the spider demon shift a little in his seat. How excited he was to feel those lips in more than a few ways. "...would rather not engage in such activities."

"Bleh. Boooring." Slinking down into his seat, Angel called for another glass.

Normally, upon rejection, he would just call it quits and move on. There were plenty of demons out there, and despite the stigma of being 'well known', his looks were usually more than enough to grant him a pass for a good time. Even then, pretending to look away and order another drink, he glanced back towards where Alastor had went. He was already gone. This demon was unlike any other, and his flavor would surely be unique. Power, attractiveness, eccentricity; every single thing was a turn on. Angel had to have a piece of it. Husk seemed to notice Angel's unfaltering desire, giving an audible sigh.