Alastor 💗 Roaring 20's

- Female Reader (Sorry, I'm using an OC's design for this one)

- picture above is my OC! She's unnamed, I just wanted to use her design

~ ♡ ~

You walked up to the large double doors of the hotel, still questioning whether or not this was a good idea.
You weren't exactly a small demon in Hell. You performed at an old fashioned bar not too far from here, and drew in a pretty big crowd. However, your everyday outfit was a lot different from your show dress, so it wasn't often you got recognized.

Everyone at the bar knew the reason you were sent to hell, so if they found out you were trying to go clean it'd be almost laughable. You sighed, looking back behind you before pushing the doors open. You looked around, seeing few patrons, making you sigh in relief.

You walked over to the desk, brushing the wrinkles off your dotted skirt. You looked up to see an angry looking cat, shuffling a deck of cards. "Excuse me?" He looked up at you and sighed. "Look lady, I know it says Check In, but some idiot-" He glared at a red haired man sitting in the corner of the room. He looked familiar somehow. The angry cat continued.

"-decided to make it a bar. Or something like that. I would go talk to happy over there." He jabbed his thumb in the direction of the chairs, where the man and a blonde girl were sitting. She had a wide grin on her face as she talked to him about something. You nodded at the man and smiled. "Thanks." You walked over to them, catching their eye.

The man's eyes widened slightly, before he grinned. The girl's face lit up as she saw you. "Hi!" She grinned. "Hello, how are you?" You smiled softly, your heart eyes brightening. "Good. Are you checking in?" She asked, excited. You nodded, still a bit unsure. "Don't worry, darling, you'll like it." The man said, his voice sounding like it was coming through a radio. That's when it hit you, you did know who this was.

You shoved the thought back down, not wanting to give yourself away completely. "T-Thank you, Mister..." He smiled. "Alastor." Oh god, now you were absolutely sure. "Alastor. Nice to meet you." Charlie introduced herself then jumped up, excusing herself to get your key. You sat down in one of the giant chairs, making you seem awfully short compared to the radio demon.

"Oh! Excuse my manners, my name is (Y/n)." You held your hand out to shake his. He took it and kissed the back of it, making your face heat up. "I know dear, I'm a regular at that bar of yours." This made your face become even more red. You covered it with your hands, praying not to embarrass yourself further. "Ah, now I remember." You lied, quite obviously.

He chuckled and stood up straight. "Yes, you're quite hard to miss darling, especially with those eyes~." You looked back up at him, biting your lip. "Are you messing with me?" You pouted. He shook his head quickly. "Of course not darling, I just didn't think I'd see you here."

You looked down at your hands, fidgeting with the hem on your shirt. "Sorry, my reputation is sure to crash." You laughed nervously. "I won't tell a soul, besides, the famous husband-killing housewife was much better known as a performer." You looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you. Imagine this, the famous broadcaster Alastor keeping my  secret." He raised an eyebrow, still grinning. "Oh? I knew your get up was from my time, but I couldn't have imagined you listening to my show." You grinned, eyes brightening. "Of course! My husband was a terrible person, your show made it easy to avoid him. He hated the sound of your voice." You smiled.

He laughed. "I hope I didn't inspire you to punch the ticket, not sure if a darling like you deserved to get into hell." You smirked. "Then you don't know much." Charlie came back, holding the key. Your smile returned to something innocent as you took it. "I hope you enjoy your stay!" She said brightly. You thanked her as she walked away, off to meet some other girl across the lobby.