Angel Dust 💕 Sweet

- Gender Neutral
- Pre-established relationship
~♡~

You had the door to the kitchen propped open as you worked, a strong smell of vanilla filling the air. You wiped some frosting on your apron and went back to the cake you were decorating. Trays of hot pink macarons, chocolate cakes, and other sweet things were clustered around you on the counter.

You were stress baking, as weird as that sounds. Charlie asked you to help around the hotel, and even if there weren't many patrons, it was still a lot of work. After you finished working, you started baking, hoping to just make something quick. However, you accidentally spent the entire day hiding in the kitchen.

You were concentrating on a rosette when someone walked in, sitting in the one empty spot on the counter. "There you are, I've been looking for you." A familiar voice hit you, making you look up. "I'm sorry." You stared at Angel Dust, following his gaze to all the deserts. You laughed nervously as he cocked an eyebrow at you.

"Help yourself, I'm just going to finish this...and the other two in the oven..." you mumbled. He sighed. "What's all this for anyway? Are you, like, a hostess or some sh- I mean, something." He cut himself off, watching you work. You were definitely one of the more appropriate demons in hell, so he was working on not cussing every other word, even though you could care less.

"Oh, no, nothing like that." You shrugged. "I can make you something if you want, how about cookies? Or cakes? I can make a wedding cake! Or something larger? What do you want?" He groaned, taking a bite of one of your macarons. "What I want is to spend time with you." You leaned over and rested your head in your hands in order to get closer to him. "Really?" He smirked.

"Well, why else would I be here?" You looked around, giving him an obvious look. "I thought you wanted food." He laughed. "Save it, I'm sure someone else will want some." He smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. You leaned into his hand. "I still have layers in the oven though, and left over batter. Maybe I could-" "No! Save it. You're doing that...thing...again." He realized, moving off of the counter.

"What thing? No I'm not!" You bit your lip, getting the last two cakes out of the oven. "The cooking thing! Stop it! What's wrong?" You ignored him, icing the layers together. "(Y/n)." He waited, but after another minute of waiting he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to his chest. "Angel, let me go." You looked up at him. "Won't you stop? I want to hang out with you!"

"We are hanging out." You stated, salt in your words as you attempted to reach the cake from where you were. He used his other arms to hold your hands and you groaned. "You're so mean, this is no way to treat the person you like." he grinned, pressing a hot kiss on to your mouth. You blushed, flustered. "Apologies, sweetheart." You leaned in to his chest, still slightly out of it.

He grinned, picking you up off the floor. "Ngh, why?" You asked, annoyed. He shrugged. "Because." He set you down on a chair opposite of the kitchen and threw your left over stuff into the fridge. He came back, dusting his hands off. You pouted, watching him. "Sweets aren't good for you, you know." He smirked. "I didn't eat any." You crossed your arms. "Oh, do they taste bad?" He teased. You stood up and turned around. "No! No they do not!" You walked out of the kitchen, Angel in tow.

"Come on, (Y/n), I was kidding!" You kept walking and he ran up next to you. Charlie and Vaggie were sitting on the couch in the lobby, watching something on Charlie's phone. Charlie looked up and waved, smiling.

You sat down in the large chair next to her, pulling your legs up to your chest. "Really? This is what I get." He gestured to you, as you turned away from him. Of course, you weren't actually that mad. Now you just wanted to see where this was going.

Vaggie smiled, seeing him in distress. "What'd you do this time?" He glared at her. "What's going on?" Charlie leaned over towards you. "He said my baking was bad." You shot him a look.

"Only because you're ignoring me." He crossed his arms. "I didn't know you were so needy, Angel Dust." Vaggie seemed to be enjoying his emotional torment. "Argh, you know what?" He opened his mouth like he was about to say something before falling back. "What?" You looked up at him smiling and he sighed. "...Dammit." You stood up and took his hand in yours. "Bye, I'll see you guys later." Vaggie smiled and Charlie nodded, seeming confused.

You walked away, squeezing his hand. "I love you." He rolled his eyes, smiling. "How dare you do that to me. Consider my heart shattered." "Payback. Besides, I'm not that petty when it comes to baking." He shrugged. "I don't know~"

you narrowed your eyes, pulling him down to kiss him. You pulled away about an inch. "Let's not." You smiled before kissing him again. You pulled away, cheeks rosy. He laughed. "You're lucky, y'know. Usually the people that kiss me like that are hit and runs." You leaned against his arm as the two of you made your way to his room.

"Why would I ever run from you?"