Short Story #2 -nightmare

Pud-um. I didn't knew the reason, but my heart started to cry because he was scared. The confusion didn't asked why my feet were so curious about this silent and mysterious shop. While I was walking in, a old man with fat ears and sun teeth pushed me and started to scream to his mother in heaven. Pud-um-um. I was turning back to got out from this creepy place, when I saw a gigantic mouth. She was pink with scales and she had blood on her. The mouth was racing to told me to run, but the eyes of the teenager were begging me to hide. I was felling that I had to find me a hideout, but I pushed him. While I was running, the weird man came back with all the broken hearts of the world. He was panicking like a spinning top. He seemed so frightened, but he turned off the lights. The violon of his steps beginning to be less and less loud, were doing a orchestra with the tuba of my heart. They were playing as fast as they can do, when I heard a terrifying noise. Pud-uuuuum. I was suddenly an orphan, a castaway. I was breathing a horrible presence. At that moment I wished that I had too a mother in heaven that I could cry to. I smelled my fear and scream my soul while I was dying. If only my feet were moving with my head. If only I was good at hide-and-seek. If only I didn't think about strawberry jam.