Fanfic2

“Ma-aster~,” Filo says gleefully as she goes up the steps. I put my hand on her head, patting it affectionately. She looks up at me, a huge smile on her face. I smile, too. Raphtalia looks by, having a look of disapproval on her face. She comes up to, wanting her fair share of attention. I head pat her, too, which she accepts gratefully. We’re at the main centre of Siltvelt, the town of demi-humans. They all look at us with a look of trust. We enter the nearest inn and sign in. We look for our assigned room and enter it. We place our items down. We go out for a tour of the town, looking at many facilities and places. We sit down at an outdoor bakery; placing our orders once the waiter came to our table. I get a free discount, since I’m the most favourable hero out of the other three to demi-humans. We get our orders after a little while: an apple pie and two cupcakes, for Raphtalia and Filo. Raphtalia excuses herself out of the table to do something. Filo looks instantly to my direction, an unusual look plastered onto her face. The look of mischief, if I were to describe it. Instantly, she gets onto my lap. I don’t fight back; I just let her sit on it. She hums quietly while eating her cupcake, then, after finishing it, she takes my hand and gently kiss it. For a moment, I’m stunned, but quickly recompose myself. She noticed the surprise in my face, and goes “Something wrong, master~?” I say ‘no’, and at that moment Raphtalia comes back. She notices us, drops the things she was carrying and runs away. I get up to catch up with her, but a quick tug on me denies me that option. I look back, seeing Filo pull back on my shirt in an effort to not let me run. “Forget about her, she’ll come back later,” Filo says. I sigh, then drop my plans of running up to her. 

We go back to the inn, waiting for Raphtalia to come back.

1 hour. 2 hours. She still hasn’t come back. 4.

It’s already almost dark, where could she have gone to?

I sigh. I look up from the book I’m reading, and see Filo at her bag. I ask her what she’s doing, but she doesn’t reply back. I ask her again, and still no reply. I raise my voice, louder, and no reply back. The slave crest on her chest reacts, shocking her. I’ve had it. I get up, and walk to her. She hears the shuffling of movement, and turns toward me. Her hands are behind her back. 

She’s been acting strange as of recent, I tell myself. She would hide whenever I asked her if something’s wrong. “O-oh..! Hello, Master~!” she says. “I’ve gotten you a present,'' she says to me, blissfully. I ask what it is, but she doesn’t tell me. Instead, she tells me to put one finger out and to close my eyes. Puzzled, I do exactly what she says. 

What is she doing?

I hear the sound of a small box being opened, then a cold, metallic feel to my finger. I tense up. She tells me to open my eyes. Before I can even mutter a word out, she asks me to be her lover. I close my eyes, thinking of what to say. “Well~?” she says, impatiently waiting for her answer. I take a long, deep breath, and opened my eyes. I can feel the light rush of my heart, its constant beating inside me. I say yes, almost hesitant, and almost immediately Filo jumps up to me. She says ‘thank you’ many times. I whisper a quick ‘you’re welcome’ I can feel her warm breath against my skin. I look at her; her blue, shining eyes welling with tears of joy.