Fanfic3

After defeating the Ishtar familia, we invite Haruhime-sama to our home. “Thank you for inviting--” she gets cut off. “You better not do anything to my precious Bell-kun!” Hestia says, almost angrily. “I don’t want his first time taken by any other woman besides me,” she says. I blush. “Kami-sama, w-what are you talking about?” I ask, sort've in a laughing matter.  “What do you mean, ‘What are you talking about?’”? Lili laughs at Hestia’s stupidity. “Obviously, he doesn’t want you,” she said, still laughing. “He wants ME, not you.” Hestia turns to Lili. “Aww yeah?” she says, “then let’s see who can win Bell-kun’s heart, then!” Lili accepts the challenge. “Deal!” The two girls storm out of the mansion, heading off into two different directions. What are they even doing? I shake my head, then head upstairs.

---------------------------------------------

I enjoy a nice afternoon snack when my door suddenly bursts open. “Bell-kun!” Lili and Hestia both say in unison. “W-what!?” I say, my face turning red from having two girls in my room at once. “Look what I got you~” Hestia says, shoving a wrapped box to my face. “Oh, don’t accept that lame present of Hestia,” Lili says, shoving her gift to my face. “I got you something even better, so take *my* gift, instead of hers,” Lili says, insisting. “Calm down, you two!” I say, loud enough for them to obey me. “I’ll open your presents, okay?” I say, assuring both of them. They both have a look of relief on their face. I open up Kami-sama’s gift first, wondering what it could be containing under its cover. I lift the cover up, and under it, I see a silver dagger, the sun shining over it. “K-Kami-sama…!” I say, shocked by the gift I am presented. Lili looks by, also shocked from the gift I was given. Now it’s Lili’s turn. I open it. Underneath it contains a nice silver pendant, with an emerald-green gem encrusted in the middle. “L-Lili!” I say, exclaimed by such a fine piece of jewelry. “Thank you, Lili,” I start, “I truly believe this is a nice gift, but I feel as though this silver dagger is much better.” Lili has a look of defeat; Hestia looks by with a triumphant look. “Lili…” I say to her, but she pushes me away. “Lili!” She runs out of the room. “Oh, Bell-kun…~” Hestia says to me. She slowly walks up to me, now standing right in front of my face. Then, she pushes me onto the bed. She’s on top of me; playing with my hair. “Ohhh~~” Hestia says, almost quietly. “Your face is entirely red~”, she says. She starts kissing me on the chest, slowly, slowly, climbing up to my neck, then my lips. Is this a dream? I ask myself, almost certain it’s a dream. “K-Kami-sama, what are you--” she cuts me off by putting a finger to my lips. “Shh, Bell-kun~” she says to my ear, feeling her hot breath against it. “Just enjoy this one moment between us, ‘kay~?” I say ‘okay’, and let the moment sink into me. I need to savour this one moment and never forget, I say quietly to myself. We continue kissing, break, and we continue, break. We do this on an endless cycle, then we stop, We look at each other, the gap between our lips no longer filled. I’m the first one to fill that gap. “B-Bell-kun!” Hestia is taken aback, shocked by my sudden dominance. We continue doing this for a couple more minutes. Then we stop, gasping, panting for air. We lay down, side by side, hands and fingers intertwined with each other, staring at the ceiling. There’s a long, lingering silence between us. Maybe we’re too embarrassed to be the first one to talk, after everything that happened between us. I gather up the courage to say the first word, but Hestia beats me to it. “B-Bell-kun…,” She says, unsure of what to say next. “Bell-kun,” she finally says after a short brief pause. “Will you…” she says, almost hesitant to ask, “will you… will you be my boyfriend?” This is a dream. This is almost too dream-like for it to be real. “Bell-kun?” I snapped back to reality. “Y-yes!” I say, answering her question. “I was waiting for these exact words to come out of your mouth~” she says. We start kissing again, savouring each other’s bodies pressed against each other. 

---------------------------------------------

“Where are Cranel-san and Hestia-sama?” 

“I don’t know.”

“Should we check up on them?”

“Sure.”

Both Welf and Lili walk up the stairs. They search for Bell’s room. They came to his door, and pressed their ears against the hard, wooden oak door. They hear moaning, and hear Hestia scream out “Bell-kun!” 

They push open the door, and both Welf and Lili see Hestia and Bell embracing each other. “Oh!” everyone says, shocked by what each other sees. Both Lili and Welf walk out of the room. 

“We didn’t see that,” Lili says, still shocked by what she saw.

“Yeah…” Welf agrees. “We didn’t see anything at all.”