Chapter 4: School

4 Days later

First day of school. Exciting, I know, not really. I found out that I would be going to the same school as the boys, Jinhae High. I also found out that Yechan, Beomgyu, and Junseo are going to be in my class which makes me happy because I hate making new friends.

 I also found out that Yechan, Beomgyu, and Junseo are going to be in my class which makes me happy because I hate making new friends

This is the girls uniform

This is the boys uniform

Me and the boys have to walk separately because the students don't know that we live together. Once I got to my locker, I put some of my notebooks in there and then headed towards my classroom, 1-B. I walk in the class and found a seat in the back of the classroom. After I sat down, I heard girls squealing in the hallway. I walked towards the door and saw what they were squealing about it was.... the boys.

"Oh my gosh, they are so cute. Maybe I can talk to one of them finally." This girl near the door said

I rolled my eyes and chuckled then walked back to my seat. After I sat in my seat Yechan, Beomgyu, and Junseo walked in the room. They also walked towards me and sat around me; Yechan sat in front of me, Junseo sat behind me, and Beomgyu sat beside Yechan. I tried my best to ignore them because I know they sat there on purpose and I'm just respecting the rules my brother gave us.

"Hyojung, your brother said we can't walk to school together but that doesn't mean we can't talk to each other." Yechan whispered but loud enough so she could hear him. I still ignored him and read my book that brought from the house.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" someone asked

I looked up and saw a girl pointing to the seat beside me. I shook my head and she sat down.

"Hi, I'm Jaemi. Thanks for letting me sit here." She said while smiling

"I'm Hyojung and no problem." I smiled back

Omg her smile. Yechan thought while looking at Hyojung. You idiot! You just met her and you already like her?

I looked away from Jaemi and paid attention to my book again and then the teacher came in the classroom. She introduced herself as the homeroom teacher and then she told us we needed to decide the class president and class vice president and the voting will be held in 3 days. After she talked a little bit more she left and then we had to wait for the other teacher which should be English. A little bit before the teacher came in Jinsung called for Hyojung from the door. She looked and he waved for her to come in the hallway. She walked to the door to see what he wanted.

"Jinsung what do you want? The teacher should be coming soon." I said

"Jungwoo hyung asked me to keep an eye on you since my classroom was beside yours. He told me to tell you that you have to sit with us at lunch because he knows that it's hard for you to make new friends. Also, he said its ok to talk to us during school but we can't be seen together before and after school." He replied

"Ok. Thanks for telling me, now go to class before the teacher comes."

He nodded his head and went back to his classroom. I walked back inside my classroom and sat in my seat.

"So, what was that about?" Beomgyu asked

"Apparently my brother told him something and he just relayed the message." I replied

They nodded their heads and faced the front because the teacher walked in the classroom.

Time Skip to lunchtime

Right before we left the classroom for lunch, a boy walked up to my desk. It was Jaemin.

"Um, Hyojung would you like to sit with me and my friends at lunch?" Jaemin asked

I looked at him and then looked at Junseo, Yechan, Beomgyu, and the other boys.

"Sorry Jaemin, I'm going to sit with Yechan and the other boys. Maybe another time, ok?" I said while getting up walking to the boys at the door.

They all smile at me considering I mostly haven't talk to them a lot today. We all started walking to the cafeteria. As we walked to the cafeteria, I fell behind the group and just looked down at the ground while I walked.

"Hyo? Are you alright? You look pale again." Someone asked

I looked up and saw Yechan standing in front of me. I nodded my head and just kept walking. We got our food and sat at a table while we were eating, we started talking and joking around. I mostly stayed quiet because I was really feeling well in the first place.

"Kwon Hyojung? Do you mind coming with us to talk?" I looked up and saw a group of girls. I just nodded my head and stood up then followed them. Before I left the cafeteria, I looked at where the boys were sitting and gave them a small smile to tell them that I'll be fine. I followed the girls outside of the school into a little alleyway in the back of the school. Then, one of the girls slapped me across the face which caused me to fall to the ground.

"Who do you think you are? Coming to with school and hanging out with them! Who gave you permission to even speak to them!?" one of the girls yelled as she gave me a good kick to the stomach.

"Hey, go easy on her she just got out of the hospital." Another girl said

"Maybe its ok for her to go back...." A girl, who looked like the leader, said as they walked closer to her

"Please.... what did I do?" I finally said

"Everything! You flat out declined Jaemin and then goes to sit with 1the9 and TXT! Who does that, you whore!!" A girl screams as she starts to kick my stomach and then the other girls join

Everything is too much and then I start to hyperventilate.... Why am I having a panic attack so easily? There is no storm.... Why is this happening?

"Hyo!!! Stop!!!! What are you doing to her?!!!" someone yelled

I couldn't see who it was but I saw their outline figure. The girls run away and then the figure gets closer to me.

"Hyojung, are you ok? Can you hear me? Stay with me, keep your eyes open. Help!! Help!!" the person asked but I still couldn't tell who it was. The person picked up their phone and called someone

"Hello, there is an emergency. Please come to Jinhae High School, hurry!" the person called and then hung up. Then made another phone call, "Yongha! Its Hyojung... These girls were beating her up and I stopped them but she is really bad and I don't know what to do......"

I started to close my eyes... they got heavier and heavier...

"Hyo.... Stay with me, ok? They are on their way, stay awake.... Hyo...."

My eyes kept getting heavier and heavier and then I passed out.