Chapter 5: Why does this happen to me?

My eyes slowly opened and my whole body started to ached. I looked around to see that I was, back in the hospital. Why does this always happen to me. Back and forth between the hospital, everyone bullying me. Now people are harassing me on social media because they see me hanging out with them. I haven't even eaten anything and I'm starving. I thought. I heard the door open and I see my brother walk in. He walked to my bed and just looked at me.

"I'm sorry this happened to you." He said

I started crying after saying that. He walked over to my hospital bed and held my hand since he couldn't hug me.

"I'm so glad Soobin was there to stop those girls."

"Soobin? How did he know I was there?"

"I don't know. I think some of the boys are outside, do you want them to come in?"

I nodded my head and then he walked out of the room. A few minutes later a group of boys walked into the room. They looked really worried. I smiled at them to know I'm alright. Soobin, Yeonjun, Yechan, Jinsung, and Junseo walked to my bed.

"How are you feeling?" Jinsung asked

"I'm ok, just sore. What happened to the girls that caused this?" I asked them.

They looked at each other and then back to me.

"Well they got suspended from school." Yechan stated

I nodded my head and then yawned.

"Ok boys, let's let her sleep. Hyo, do you want any food for later?" My brother asked

I shook my head and drifted off to sleep....

*Dream*

It was me and my brother sitting in the living room watching tv. This was a month after the accident. My brother never brought up what happened because he doesn't want me to remember what happen but I still remember what happened. My brother was only 12 years old but he still had to help take care of me especially since I was in the accident. We live with my aunt and uncle now since my parents died.

"Hyo? Want to go to the library with me, I have to pick up some books for school?" my brother asked me

I shook my head; I didn't feel like going to the library today. I just wanted to just sit at home today.

"Ok, call me if you need anything." He said smiling

I justnodded my head and he left. After he left, I decided to go to my room to godraw or something, sometimes when I'm bored, I like to write little stories orpoems or even draw. My favorite thing to do is play piano, my mom taught me howto play when I was five. I have a little keyboard in my room that my aunt anduncle bought for me after I got out of the hospital. I started to play "Fur Elise"by Beethoven and then I started to play "River Flows in You" by Yiruma becausewhen I was sad my mom would always play both of these pieces when I was sad. I startedto sing to "River Flows in You."

After I was done singing, I felt tears sliding down my face. Then I remembered the boy's face, his name Jun......

***********

I slowly opened my eyes feeling something wet on my face. I wiped off whatever was on my face and noticed I was crying than I felt something on the bed with me. I looked over to my right and I saw Jinsung sleeping. I looked around the room and the boys were all sleeping my brother was nowhere to be seen. Then my stomach started to growl, I should've told my brother yes when he asked me if I wanted food.

"Hey Hyo, you ok?" I looked and noticed Yeonjun walking towards me. I nodded to respond to his question.

"Would you like something to eat? The guys said that you haven't eaten today?" he asked

I nodded my head again and after I responded he left the room. I grabbed my phone to check my Instagram but than I heard someone rustling. I looked and Jinsung was moving around while he was asleep, I felt so bad because everyone must've been worried about me. The door slowly opened and it was Yeonjun back with food. He had a bunch probably for the other boys too, he woke up the boys so they could eat and of course they noticed me awake and gave a relieved smile. Yeonjun walked back to the bed and helped me sit up so I could eat. He brought rice porridge for me and the boys burgers. I could kill for a burger right now but my body still ached a little.

"So,Hyo, Jungwoo Hyung told me that you are going to be discharged tomorrow but you have to stay in bed for a few more days. The boys will bring you your homework and they offered to help you with your homework and classwork. Hyung also toldme that your teachers know what is happening so you don't have to worry about anything until you get better, ok?" Soobin informed me after him finishing his burger.

"Ok thanks"