Tempting - Chapter 1: Slow Breaths

My eyes lower as his amber ones slay right through me, as if he knew what I was thinking. He's so good looking, and that's exactly why he would never be into anyone like me.

I hold my breath as he leans in closer, those fiery eyes inches away from my own.

"Meet me in room 105 upstairs."

I gulp and am about to ask a question, but he leaves me and descends the stairs as I continue gawking at him.

I look around the party, not knowing if the stairs where off limit or not.

He does own this incredible expensive hotel I suppose.

But why would he want me in a room with him? Important business?

I start walking towards the stairs he went up, but me being clumsy, I bump into a stranger who instantly growls at me.

"Hey! Watch where you're going fat arse!"

I shrink back at his words and mutter a shy 'i'm sorry' before trying again at the stairs, this time my confidence smooched to smithereens.

A small part of me wanted it to be more then a business meeting.

Actually a big part of me, but what would a all renowned almost billionaire want with me? Especially since I look like this.

I shake the thoughts out of my head and replace them with business related things.

As i descend the steps I feel myself getting tired and my face turning a crimson red, but I finally emerge to the room.

Its darker then I anticipated it would be. I graze my hand along the wooden door as I look more inside, trying to see if he's there. He's not.

Is this the wrong door? I shake my head and walk in anyway, closing the door behind me.

The carpet is a dark wine color and the room pretty much matches that theme, with the exception of bright golden colors here and there.

I stalk awkwardly towards the shelves and brush my fingers along the antique pieces, particularly a bronze and gold specked glass globe.

It's pretty between my fingers and I can't seem to set it down.

Until...

"I didn't know you came in." A deep voice says behind me as his hands snake on the shelf on both sides of me.

He's close, very close. I can smell his scent. It's intoxicating.

I turn around swiftly, and when I come face to face with those unbelievably eccentric eyes that can pull anyone's breath away, I gasp and look down shyly.

"I'm sorry. I-I didn't see anyone in here at first."

His arms are trapping me in between his body and the shelf behind me. My face heats up and my mind races in uncontrollable standards.

He's so close... His lips, I continues to stare at them in dizzy awe.

Lips that were so perfect...

He bends down slowly and I gasp in surprise as his beautiful lips meet my own.

No, he doesn't like me... does he?

"Sir... hmph"

Out of nowhere, he hastily pulls me around, pushing his body towards the shelf in front of me.

His hands start tracing my body.

They tremble as the heat drowns my body in uncomfortable pleasure.

He brings me to the bed and kisses my neck tenderly, as my mind goes blank.  My body just moves involuntarily.

----

Next morning, I wake up in my apartment, with my socks strewn over a chair nearby.

My hair is a mess and my body shivers from the cold sweat that held it down.

'A dream. A pitiful dream, but just a dream' I think in my head, even though the things that had transpired between me and him seemed so real.

No, it can't be. How he could even stomach kissing me, none the less doing all those unspeakable acts on me?

It's even shameful that I violated him in that way, even if it was a dream.

I sigh, and get up gently.

I take a cold shower, while trying to divert my eyes from the mirror as much as possible.

It only made things worse to look at myself.

I get dress in a worn out suit that hardly fit anymore and go out the door.

I take a bus going to Velvet avenue, and as I step out, I feel a tight tug in my stomach.

I shake the feeling away and walk through the gigantic, sprakinglg, glass doors.

"Hey doe boy." Chelsy calls to me, her purple hair still in tight curls like the last time I saw her.

"Here's the files you have to scan. And please, no snack breaks in between."

I look down at my feet that were obstructed by my stomach, and nod slowly, taking the papers from her hands.

It wasn't her fault she was making fun. I deserve it.

I sit in my office, and scan the papers under a green light in a white machine.

Suddenly, my stomach growls, me realizing that I hadn't eaten breakfast before I got here.

Maybe its for the best.

My stomach continues to growl and I thank my lucky stars I'm in a closed off office. I can already hear the snarky comments and poorly laid jokes about my attire.