𝟏

A/N: i know i said i was gonna post the stories at once but i felt guilty keeping people waiting.

⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆

"So wait, Hordak let you guys go?"

"Sounds unbelievable even when someone else says it," Glimmer groaned at the minor pain in her arm.

"If you think that's unbelievable, you won't believe who we found on Beast Island," Bow smiled which was probably the first smile since Glimmer was taken.

"You went to Beast Island?" Catra looked at Adora.

"Yeah, it's even worse than the stories!" Adora shuddered.

"You went to Beast Island?" Catra asked again.

"It's no place for anyone. Even you," Adora hugged Catra. Catra slowly wrapped her arms around Adora, pulling her closer. 

"This might not be the best time but can anyone tell me where's the salt?" King Micah, who was believed to be dead, entered the room, biting into his lunch.

Glimmer's eyes could have exploded. The princesses stared in disbelief. Bow and Adora smiled at one another. Catra just sat there with her arms still around Adora.

"Is that-" Scorpia asked until someone shouted.

"Surprise!" Adora shouted, scaring almost everyone in the room. Glimmer fell to the floor. "Is that a normal reaction?" She looked back at Catra.

"From your princess friends? Possibly," Catra said.

"Glimmer?" Bow fanned the queen with his hand as Micah held her head.

"She's really queen, huh?" Micah looked up at Bow.

"They grow up fast," Bow continued fanning her.

"Not to break up a tender moment but we can't just sit here and wait for the Horde to attack, we need to act now." Catra slammed her hands on the table. Adora sat her down.

"Salineas, Plumeria, and Snows' territories are invaded. If we leave Bright Moon, they could attack the second we leave and then where will we hide?" Scorpia said as the princesses stared down in concern for their kingdoms.

"Catra's right, we need to move now. Maybe some of us should stay here and watched the castle while the rest of us try to stall Horde Prime's army." Adora said.

"I'm willing to fight for my kingdom. They can't get away with this." Frosta stood up.

"Frosta, are you sure? Horde Prime won't be as easy like we fought for Bright Moon."

"I don't care. I wanna fight back." Perfuma and Mermista stood behind the pre-teen princess.

"We can get Spinnerella and Netossa to watch Bright Moon," Perfuma added in.

"We can even get Castaspella and the others to put a spell on the remaining lands," Bow said.

"Casty's still head sorceress? Last time, I saw her she was making Glimmer, Angella, and all of the stuffed animals float," Micah laughed.