Hanahaki Disease

Warning: gore and blood

Virgil have had a terrible cough for weeks, but only until a couple days ago everything was normal. Then came the day he threw up flowers. he was burning hot and when he had started to cough he choked and gagged and then came up white rose petals stained with blood. He had lied on the floor for a while. Eventually, he looked in the library. He found out that he had Hanahaki Disease- a disease in which one's affections were not returned.Right away   Virgil knew who was the cause of this. He continued reading apparently this could kill you. He laughed darkly the guy he loved wanted him dead. Virgil sighs, he lies on the floor of his room, He cough up another petal, Virgil heard a knock at his Door, Virgil pushes the petal under his bed and opens the door "oh hello Roman..." Roman.... Roman looks at Virgil "Are you ok?" Virgil nods, trying not to gag up a petal, Roman smiles sweetly "well I will be in my room if you need anyone" Virgil shuts the door, He starts crying, STUPID CRUSH!! STUPID HANDSOME PRINCE!!!

Virgil went on a walk around the block while he was gone Roman had started to look around his room, Roman looks under his bed, Roman was shocked, He heard the front door open as Virgil falls to the ground, coughing, Roman rushes down stairs to find Virgil on the ground coughing up a red rose with Logan explaining to patton why Virgil was coughing up petals "So by the looks at it Virgil one has a crush on someone and two has a rare illness called hanahaki, it's where someone's lungs fill up with flowers and petals, there are two cures, one is having their crush like them back and the other is a surgery"
Roman backs up

((An: >:3 this shall be a two parter so Y E A H