Fighting

An: this might or might be based on me and my older sister fist fighting for her yelling at me to clean, OH and this is a kinda Human au and they are all roommates

It was four am in the morning when Virgil heard a loud crash from down stairs, he walked to the living room where Remus and Roman was physically fighting each other probably over something stupid, Remus had threw Roman out the fucking window

Virgil looks at Remus "What the fuck?!?"
Remus looks at Virgil "YOU NEVER SAW ME!" He throws a book at Virgil and runs out the front door, Virgil caught the book, he places it down and rushes over to the broken window "ROMAN?!?!" Roman was leaning against the house, Virgil rushes outside and over to Roman " ROMAN ARE YOU OK?!?" Roman was bleeding "I'm fine..." Virgil looks at Roman , he was bleeding and had glass in him "your not fine...I'm going to help you"

After Getting Roman upstairs, Virgil carefully gets the glass out of him, He bandages Roman's cuts "Now why were you and Remus fighting?" Roman Blushes "He threaten to tell my crush I like them" Virgil laughs slightly "so you punched him?" Roman looks hurt "WELL I MEAN! WAS I SUPPOSED TO LET HIM TELL HIM?!?" Virgil looks at Roman "don't get upset Princey and don't yell it's 4:32 A.M...." Roman sighs "sorry it's just...." he sighs "...this boy I have a crush on is just so cute and kind, and I don't know how to tell him" Virgil smiles even though his heart was crushed knowing Roman would never like him "I'm sure your crush will be happy to know you like him" Roman smirks "you don't look happy" Virgil looks confused before Roman Kisses him it was short and sweet "I love you Virgil" Virgil blushing "I love you too Roman"

Roman ended up sleeping in Virgil room with him, So in the morning when Patton went to wake everyone up, he got a cute surprise.

Patton took so many pictures of the sleeping couple before waking them up "Rise and Shine!!!" Roman was the first awake of the two "huh wha-?" He looks around and realizes where he is "Patton this isn't what it looks like!" Patton smiles "surrrrre" he walks out of Virgil's room and wakes everyone else up

Roman sighs and shakes Virgil awake, Roman Kisses Virgil's cheek "good morning my love!" Virgil smiles "good morning princey"

((Word count:415!!
((Last words: it's 3:30 am, and I'm writing TWO chapters for this book and one for my other book, why?!? Idk I don't like sleep