Past Life ~not present~

Her POV~ I smelled smoke immediately, I jumped from building, to building, flying above terrified pixies in their human forms, hey can't blame them. And then I saw it, "No, no, no, no"

His POV~ "Everblaze... " I realized what I said, and then I saw her jumping from building to building, all of the pixies looked terrified, can't blame them, fire is dangerous, especially the unforgivable flame, Everblaze.

Candy's POV~ I heard my brother stomping around, screaming mom's name, I also heard him say something about Everblaze, but I fell right back asleep.

Euphoria's POV~ my son ran in screaming that Everblaze was spreading and that Glitter Jynx was in the middle of it, I said calmly "she is handling it just fine, see?" I pointed out just as the flames like living things charged towards her.

His POV~ my mother pointed outside just as Jynx was getting charged at by flames that were more like a pack of animals I started freaking out but didn't say anything, she was Glitter Jynx surely she had it under control, right?

Jynx's POV~ The flames were charging towards me like, I don't know like, flames. Anyway they were going really fast and the first thing I did was cross my arms in front of my face, well my wrists accidently clanged the golden-lavender cuffs together. After that powerful sound waves from the cuffs extinguished the Everblaze.

His POV~ I couldn't believe it, she had extinguished the Everblaze by clanging the cuffs on her wrists together, they sent out sound waves and,  poof!
Then I heard a terribly familiar voice, more Everblaze charged towards Jynx but it was too late, she couldn't defend herself in time, she fell on her knees burning. I couldn't watch but I didn't want my mother to think of was weak, so I went to go get Candy, "Candy, Candy wake up"

Candy's POV~ My brother was trying to wake me up, he shook me over and over, until he finally said: "Jynx is dead."

His POV~ I told her Jynx was dead and she cried but not before she screamed making sure I wasn't joking, her eyes were puffy and wide when she was done, Jynx was like a sister and a mother to her.

Euphoria's POV~ As I watched Emperor Nogo rise above the terrified pixies, crying on the loss of Glitter Jynx, the rest of the Shadow Realm goons laughed and cheered in triumph, Emperor Nogo had a smirk on his face. "How could you? She was the only hope of this place, she didn't have enough time to defend herself, you can imagine how your son feels about this."

Emperor Nogo's POV~ the little annoying pixies were screaming and crying at the loss of their beloved warrior and Euphoria decided to attempt to make me soft. So I replied back to her "which son? The goody two shoes prince of yours? Or the next emperor of the Shadow Realm?" I pointed to the jester-like boy who was standing next to me, he looked scared to death of all of the chaos. Like he wanted to stop all of it, especially seeing Glitter Jynx burn under my flames.

Russel's POV~ I saw her burn, I heard her screaming, and I saw another boy just like me, except he was more gold and I was not as tall as him, maybe a couple inches off ~I assume he was the prince~, I saw him run towards Queen Euphoria's Palace screaming that there was Everblaze.

Everything scared me half to death I wanted it to end, but my father wouldn't allow that, I'm too weak. I have no power, all of could do was watch helplessly and watch everything burn.

His POV~I grabbed Candy and we ran for it ~Earth~ when we were a  safe distance away  we started to fly

Candy's POV~ My brother and I started flying, Emperor Nogo saw us though, Nogo has many different powers and one of them was Cursed Lightning, a purple lightning basically that can kill.

His POV~ I saw the Cursed Lightning heading towards Candy, me being the brother I, pushed her out of the way and felt a terrible pain in my chest *blacks out*

Candy's POV~ I screamed just as he pushed me and the he disappeared the Pixies below started freaking out and screaming, like me except louder. The boy standing by Nogo's side was really scared now

Euphoria's POV~ I saw my son and Candy in the sky, I saw Cursed Lightning heading towards her, I saw a blur and my son disappeared, and I heard Candy screaming.

Russell's POV~ he fell from the sky, father told me about cursed lightning and how it can kill, but he got teleported so he was safe, just injured and memories wiped, I hope.

Candy's POV~ I flew as far and fast as I could towards Earth, turned into a regular pixie, I had to find the Glitter Force

Ooh, you made it? Okay cool only 847 words later as your reward....