Wisdom Teeth -Sh

Summary: loosely based off of when I got (one of) my wisdom teeth taken out, only I didn't have a hot boyfriend to feel up, *le sigh* but none the less, enjoy!

"You'll be fine Lils, I promise it will be done before you know it," Cole assured her as they settled in the waiting room, having already checked in at the front desk.

Merely five minutes later, a woman in patterned scrubs opened the door, calling Lili back. Cole gently kissed her forehead, helping her stand up. He scrolled through instagram until about an hour later the same woman called him into the recovery room.

He walked to the side of Lili's bed, laughing to himself as she hollered at the site of him.

"Woooo, you're a hottie!" she managed to stumble out, followed by a wolf-whistle; Cole could clearly tell she was still affected by the medicine they gave her.

She turned and whispered to the nurse, who was (quite badly) stifling laughter. "Psssttttt, y'wanna know something? That dude right there is my boyfriend. Isn't he hot?" Before she could answer, Lili cut her off, "Too bad, he's mine! and he is sooo pretty." She said, bursting into giggles.

Cole could feel his face burning; he prayed that this person wasn't a fan, or someone who would recognize them, and tell the press. That's the last thing they needed after all the rumors of them splitting up.

After checking out, he walked Lili to their car. It was, well, an eventful walk. Lili wouldn't admit to this later, but she definitely tried to cop a feel. He (reluctantly) pulled her hands off of his lower, lower, waist.

"Awe c'mon! I just want to loovveee you," She pouted after being pried off of him.

"You can 'loovveee' me in private, Lils." He teased.

"But then how will everyone know that you're mine?" Lili asked, the pout still evident on her face.

"Lets get back home so I can loovveee you baby!" Lili slurred once they got in the car. This woman was going to be the death of him.

"Oh yeah, you should know, I forgot to tell you that I'm not pregnant. Just thought you'd wanna know that," she blurted.

"Oh really?" Cole asked, clearly amused.

"Yep, the doctors made me pee in a cup! then they said 'You aren't pregnant, now we are going to steel your teeth' and then they stole my teeth!"

"Oh no, not your teeth!"

What was the harm in playing along? Cole was getting a kick out of this, he might as well join in.

"Yeah they stole like, 4 of 'em."

"That's just terrible." Cole responded, faking complete seriousness.

"It's okay though, they need them more than I do or somethin'." Lili slurred, slowly dozing off in the passenger seat.

That was too good to be true, because the second Lili actually relaxed enough to sleep, the gauze fell out of her mouth.

"Oh my god, my tongue fell out!"
"Lili, that's not your tongue."

"Stop laughing! My tongue is gone!" She drawled, close to tears.

"Lili, please don't put that back in your mouth. Lili. Lils! Put it back on the ground right now!"

"Don't yell at me for trying to save my tongue." She pouted, crossing her arms.

He sighed, thinking how to respond. "I'm not trying to yell at you, Lili. We'll get you a new tongue once we get home, okay?" He said, speaking softer now.

"You told me it wasn't my tongue!"

"It's not, because we're getting you a new one."

"Where do they even sell tongues?"

"The tongue store."

Cole bit back a laugh, pulling into their drive way.

"Do you want help out?" He offered, extending his hand.

"Yes, please. But watch those hands, no funny business." She said in what Cole assumed was supposed to be a stern voice. "Maybe a little funny business." She smirked, slipping her hand under his shirt to trail over his abs.

"Lili!" He scolded, taking her hand out of his shirt. He could see some people with camera's down the street, and drugged up Lili was way too handsy for sober Lili to deal with in the future.

He helped her inside, keeping her hands above his waist and out of his clothing. "I won't touch you if you let my hands go." Lili tried to bargain. He wanted to see what she'd do, so he let her hands go.

Big mistake.

She draped her arms around his neck, peppering his face in sloppy kisses. "Lili, love, you're getting spit all over my face. Why don't we get your new tongue?" He suggested, successfully distracting her.

Her face crinkled in confusion when he handed her the gauze. "Why is my tongue white? Maybe I should borrow yours instead, just to be safe." She leaned in, trying to kiss him.

"I'd let you borrow mine, but I'm using it right now. Maybe later you can, okay? Until then, why don't you use this one." He kissed her forehead, convincing her to take the gauze.

Once they were done with that, Cole gently laid her down on their bed. "Finally! I've been waiting for you to take me to bed all day!" She exclaimed.

"That's not what's happening, Lili. We're taking a nap, to help the medicine wear off."

She whined, flopping back onto the bed. "My clothes are so uncomfy. Why do I even own clothes that aren't comfy." She thought out loud, taking her shirt and pants off.

Well, that made things harder. (That's what she said). Cole pulled the covers over her, climbing in bed next to her. "Nooo, take your clothes off too. Pleaseee, they're so scratchy." She pleaded, giving him puppy eyes.

"Jesus, woman." He murmured, stripping down to his boxers while Lili hollered at him. Laying down next to her, he almost thought she was asleep. Almost.

"Lili!" He scolded, his eyes wide.

"What? Is that not the remote?" She responded innocently.

"We don't have a TV in our room, so no, it's not."

She glanced around the room. "Oh... I.. thought it was my phone?"

"Go to sleep, love."

About three hours later, Lili woke up. Her phone was buzzing like crazy. "What the hell..." She murmured, scrolling through articles. Breaking: Riverdale star Lili Reinhart caught getting handsy with boyfriend and co-star Cole Sprouse.

She clicked the link, grimacing when she saw the pictures. That's definitely her, in front of the dentist office and their house, with her hands in his clothes. Lili couldn't remember a thing, but realized she was naked, and Cole was only in his boxers. Sighing, she rolled over, shifting so she was cuddled into his side.

Cole stirred awake, tightening his grip on her. "Hey, baby. How are you feeling?" He asked, voice low and hoarse from sleeping.

"I'm okay. Was druggie me bad?" She asked softly.

He laughed, kissing the top of her head. "Terrible."

Fin- 1164 words