𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 -♥✧~ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

//Asui Tsuyu POV\\Saturday, 2:23 p

//Asui Tsuyu POV\\
Saturday, 2:23 p.m.

Uraraka told me to get a teacher, even if it was against what Midoriya probably wants.. I might get All Might if I can find him because he seems to somehow be close with Midoriya. He might already know and we will be fine. Surely, if anybody knows what is going on, All Might would..

I ran around looking for a teacher who can help or help me find All Might. Lucky for me, I found him! Sure, He was talking to somebody, but I finally found him. Though I almost ran past him because of his new smaller form, I caught glimpse of him and bolted towards him in the school building I found him in. 

"All Might!" I walked up to him quickly as the teacher he was talking to said their goodbyes and walked off for whatever reason.

"Hm? Oh, hello! Is there something you need?" All might kept a smile up and greeted me. 

"Uhm, yes, ribbit. Its about Midoriya! We found blood on his floor and rug that he probably was trying to clean up. It left a stain from where he dragged the rug to under his bed so me and Uraraka noticed it. Uraraka took Midoriya to recovery girl, though he looked fine." I went through my explanation as All might's expression darkened. They were really close. Guess he is worried too.

"Thank you for telling me.. I'm going to check his dorm and then recovery girls office. You and Uraraka should go back to the dorms and I'll meet Midoriya at recovery girls office." He had a different tone from when he was in his bigger form that sounded more monotone like Todoroki's voice. I only nodded in response and hopped away to get Uraraka.

  //Izuku POV\\

I'm so stupid!! They found out because I was so careless! Now I'm gonna have to lie to recovery girl and hope Uraraka magically disappears and hope that nobody finds and--and--

"That's an awful lot of muttering, Deku. Why is this making you so anxious? I--.. We don't have to go to her if you feel so anxious like this. I just want you to feel better.." She muttered to me.

 I really wanted to just tell her its very personal and I don't want to go; that this somehow is affecting my mental health as bad as it is without raising that many suspicions.. but I couldn't.I wasn't somebody who lied; That wasn't me! Of course, I kept secrets.. but those don't count!! Nobody asked so I didn't out right lie. I sighed.

"I'll go to recovery girl.. It's kinda just.. personal. Y'know?" I gave a small chuckle at myself for being so bad at love I might literally die. Uraraka only frowned, but said nothing else. We arrived at the office quicker than I hoped, but I went in. Uraraka tagged along behind me. 

All Might was also in the room with a darkened expression talking to recovery girl. Uraraka pushed me in even more, making noise and the two adults turning their heads towards me.

"Oh! Uraraka! You should head back to your dorm now. We had sent Tsuyu to get you and go to the dorm but I assumed she isn't here ye-" Recovery girl was cut off by Uraraka getting hugged from behind by Tsuyu. The two adults seemed to grin like they already knew about this relationship between them. Uraraka blushed and hugged Tsuyu back.

 I wish I could do that with Todoroki.. My mind wandered and I caught myself, but it was too late. The flowers rose in my chest as I held back like before. This wouldn't be good. I took a deep breath and stopped thinking about it hoping-no pleading-- that I don't have to throw up everywhere.

"Well we are gonna head off to the dorms now.. Bye, Deku! Don't worry!!" Uraraka called to me as I nodded in response. They left as I faced the two teachers. They got straight to the point.

"So why was there blood on the floor, Young Midoriya?"

[677 words 3,629 characters]

A/N: InTense! AND WOW this is still pretty short. I need to work on making more detailed stories they are too short for my liking. Thing is: I've already written down most of my story so I can't just change things or it would change everything else! I'll try to remember the length for future stories and chapters..