Prologue!

For every Rick and Morty there, was a ____. They seemed to be this anomaly. They all had a different backstory, different parents, different friends. One of the only constant was that they could make Ricks' think about giving a shit. This was considered a miraculous feet in and of itself.

Contrary to popular belief; the difficulties of a ___ changing Ricks didn't stem from Ricks. Most of the time a ____ wouldn't like the new Rick because ____s are very possessive over there original Rick. If a different Rick tried to replace their original the ____ would call them on their shit.

Unlike Mortys, a ____ was almost irreplaceable. They would click perfectly with their Rick. That's not to say that another Rick couldn't find there way into a ____'s heart, it would just be very difficult.

The relationships variety deepening on reality. The most common one was the secret crush. ____ had relationships with Rick and Morty. While Morty was normally ____ best friend but sometimes one of them wanted more. This ALWAYS made their Rick jealous even if the two of them where just friends. ____ would have to go around telling Rick how big of an ass he was being to Morty and reassured him nothing was going to change even if they did/didn't date.

This is C-14's _____ story.

Annnnnd away we go!

222 Words