Meeseeks and Destory!

I woke up the next morning on the couch and still in the yellow dress from yesterday. I stood up and the blanket I had on fell to the ground along with one of Rick's lab coats.

(That is it. I'm gonna kill him, after I change.)

I ran upstairs and put on tights, flowy blue top, and converse. I tucked my gun in the waistband of the tights and head back downstairs. When I was about halfway down I heard Beth mumbling to herself about dishwasher being broken. Funny in my timeline it had been fixed a while ago. I went into the garage to kill the man and instead saw Morty throwing up. I ran to him almost pushing Rick to the ground.

"Slow down there, sweetheart. You don't want any of that on you." He tried to stop me and I dodged him.

"Morty! Are you okay?" I put my hand on his back and patted in a small circle. I pulled him into me and checked for a fever.

(Just because he's pissed at me doesn't mean I'm going to not help him.)

He turned to face me and Rick.

"I'm fine, ____. I'm done with these insane adventures!" He took his weight off of me and yelled at Rick. "That was really traumatizing. I quit! I'm out!"

This conversation sounded familiar. Too familiar. 

"Whoa whoa whoa. Come on, Morty, don't - don't - be like that. Be more like ____. Y-OOOU-u understand right? The universe is a crazy, chaotic place."

(Oh no this heading where I think its heading. Right to Mr. Jellybean. Not again!)

"You can leave me out of this Rick! Morty can make his own choices." I gave him a smile. I know we were still on shaky terms.

"Thank you, _____! Besides Rick, you're the one who is crazy and chaotic. Adventures are supposed to be simple and fun. I don't know how ___ can stand you." He realized he said to much and bite his tongue.

"Oh, yeah, Morty, yeah. Yeah, that - that - that's real easy to say from the sidekick position. Maybe ____ appreciate how difficult it is to lead."

"I said leave me out it both of you!" I stomped. Rick blinked but then continued anyway.

"But - but, uh, how about next time you be in charge and then we'll talk about how simple and fun it is?"

"Seriously, Rick? Y-y-you'll - you'll let me call the shots?" I shook my head, wide-eye, no at Rick. I didn't care if Morty saw I just want to prevent the this incident. It caused Morty all kinds of nightmares to this day. Rick however was caught up in his own world at the moment.

"Okay, yeah, fine." I face palmed. "But let's make it interesting, Morty. I-i-i-if your adventure sucks and we bail halfway through it, you lose the right to bitch about all future adventures. Plus you have to do my and ____ laundry for a month."

"I said leave me out of this!" For the third time now.

"Okay, all right, tough guy! But if my adventure's good I get to be in charge of every third adventure! "

"Every tenth." Rick smirked.

"Deal. All right. W-well, come on, let's get going. ____ you coming?" Morty forgot he was mad at me for a moment. He was currently more mad at Rick.

"Why would ____ becoming?" Rick stopped dead in his tracks. He was just as confused as me.

"Impartial judge." I offered because there was no way that I wasn't going now. I was going and I was murdering this Jelly Been. Before Rick could object more, we were overrun with family members.

"Dad the dishwashers doing that thing again." Beth busted in the garage fist.

"Washing dishes?" Rick said back irritated as usual.