Mark What's Yours

Third Person P.O.V

(SMUT Chapter)

Nagisa gasped as Karma locked their door and walked over to Nagisa crawling over to him. Karma lightly kissed Nagisa and then grabbed his hands with one of his and held them above Nagisa's head.

Nagisa couldn't help but gasp as Karma started to kiss and suck on his neck, "Karma I all ready told you I'm okay." Karma growled and bit the skin he was sucking on, "I don't care I can smell him on you" Nagisa gasped as he felt Karmas hand go down to his dick and squeeze a little.

Karma smirked against Nagisa's neck and licked up to Nagisa's ear, "I want to hear you scream my name tonight" Nagisa nodded hoping Karma would hurry it up. Karma smirked and quickly undid Nagisa's pants and slipped them off along with his boxers. Nagisa groaned feeling air on his member.

Karma smirked and moved off of Nagisa looking at his lover. Nagisa was growing very impatient, "Karma. Hurry up!" Karma looked at his lover lovingly, "Oh Nagisa, I just can't help but stare. You look very Sexy all spread out and waiting for my cock." Nagisa whimpered at his lover, "Karma please, you know it wasn't my fault. Please!" Karma sighed, he knew it wasn't Nagisa's fault and he hated seeing Nagisa think he does. Karma quickly stripped out of his clothes and jumped on Nagisa. Nagisa gasped at this and looked at his lover his eyes teary. Karma kissed his lover's lips gently, "Shh, what's wrong? We can stop if you want." Nagisa shook his head, "I just don't want you to think that this is my fault." Karma lend down and kissed Nagisa's nipples, "I know it's not. I just- I hate how someone else touch you." Nagisa gasped as Karma started to suck and pushed his lover's head down. After a little bit Karma pushed his head up, "Nagisa I know that you were really enjoying that but your hard on would like a little more." Nagisa nodded as Karma lend up and got off the bed to grab some lube. Karma quickly grabbed the lube and then walked back over to Nagisa and lend down and started to suck on Nagisa's fully hard member.

Karma moved his fingers up to Nagisa's entrance and started to move them slowly inside, "Nagisa tell me if it hurts okay?" Nagisa nodded at his lover feeling the vibrations on his cock. After Karma had up to three fingers into Nagisa he pulled off of Nagisa's dick and pulled out his fingers out as well. Nagisa whimpered at the loss of Karma's fingers but then stopped when he felt Karma move something much bigger to his hole.

Nagisa groaned when Karma started to slowly trust himself inside the tight, hot heat. Karma groaned feeling Nagisa's walls around him, "Nagisa! Your so tight." Nagisa groaned as Karma started to trust getting quicker as time went on. Karma smirked when Nagisa cried out, "So I found it did I" Nagisa groaned louder, "KA- KARMA~". Karma's smirk got bigger, "Thats right scream my name." Nagisa glared at Karma, "Dont be cocky Karma."

Karma smirked even more as the screams get louder as they both reached their climax. Karma knew Nagisa was cumming even before he said so by tightening around Karma's member. Karma smirked when Nagisa screamed cumming on both of their chests. Karma soon came after Nagisa still inside. Karma pulled out after they both calmed down and got up to get a cloth to clean them both off. Afterwards Karma got in bed next to his lover and curled up being the big spoon and they both fell into a peaceful sleep. The only thought in his mind was think god it was Friday.