Chapter-2

Hello readers, I am back with the update.

Firstly, thank you for all your love you guys are showing. I am really overwhelmed with the response. In just 24 hours, i got around 100 views. Not bad...
But i would really appreciate if you could recognise my efforts by hitting the ⭐ button at the bottom left side of your page at the end of every chapter.

So, coming back to the update as i asked you in previous chapter what you guys want in this chapter and some of you replied showing your interest in our hero's entry in this chapter. So, here i am with the Kabir's POV.
There is some slang language used in this chapter. I am warning you beforehand if there is any innocent reader here. Although i know all are corrupt minds here🤣🤣

{P.S- I have changed the picture of our Kabir as you can see above. Hope you guys will like this guy more😜}

Now enjoy the update.

___________________________________________
London

"Aaaa, ummm, faster" these kinds of sound are echoing in my hotel room.

I am fucking this girl very roughly and can see she is very much enjoying it from her face.

And who will not...i am pro in all these stuff. No girl can resist my charm.
Afterall these fucking girls are all same. Bloody gold digger and whore who can warm anyone's bed if some money shown on their face.

She raise her hand to grip my shoulders but i took hold of her both hands & pinned them above her head harshly.

She winced in pain once due to my tight grip on her hand but then got lost in our activity. I smirk after looking at her face.

After sometime....

I stood up from bed in my naked glory and wore my boxers after dumping the condom in the bin.

I always care about the protection who knows tomorrow these whore would claim some bastards child as mine. I dont want to take any chance with this.

{P

{P.S:- Just assume it to be night time instead of day light😅}

I turned towards the girl who is now cuddling with the blanket.

"You girl, get up and leave my room" i told her.

But she is still in her pleasure world and did not shown any sign of hearing my words.

"Bloody whore" i murmured.

"I said get up" i roared.
This time she did hear my words and raise her body seductively and stood in front of me.

"Why handsome, you want one more round" she said in her lusty voice acting all innocent and trying to touch my face with her fingers.

Before she could reach my face, i hold her fingers & twist her hand on her back.