Part 1

Hinata's P.O.V (Flashback to age 14)

My mom and dad barely have enough time for me I don't care though even if I am bored I always resort to going outside, "Hinata baby, come down here we have a surprise for you!!" my mom said, "Coming mommy!!!" I say while getting up from coloring when I get down there "Yes mommy?" I asked, "Awwww she is so darn pure it's too much!" a woman said holding her heart, "Mommy is she having a heart attack?" I ask confused, "No sweetie she just thinks you're adorable." My mommy says calmly, "She is the real estate agent that is going to help us find a new house." My mom said, "B-But I don't want to leave this place all my friends are he- *Sniffle* here!!" I say sadly, "Me too baby but we have to move for me and daddy's work." My mom says, "Where are we moving?" I say while tilting my head. "To Japan!!" My mom said, "B-But that's 8580 km.away." I say, "Sorry sweetheart."

Into the present time

My first day in a japan school (I am a second-year student)I am so nervous I know for a fact that there is a boy's volleyball team I cheered for them, I was walking out and saw some people on my school's team I said, "You guys played great out there!" "Umm... you think so?" a boy with spiky hair and a blonde streak, "I mean you're from the other school and are just saying this to be nice." He says, "Actually I am a transfer student second- year Shoyo Hinata!" I say, "I came from the United States." I quickly finish, "Waahh so cool so do you want to join the team!" He says, "Oh shoot were are my manners my name is Yū Nishinoya, nice to meet you Shoyo." Nishinoya said, "Please call me Hinata." I say, "and I would love to join but I am female  so sorry." "That's fine just be our team manager," Noya~kun says. "Umm okay!!" I say excitedly.

Kageyama's P.O.V

I had made a set and the spiker hit it the other team's number 4 got hit and fell to the ground their team manager came running in yelling if he was okay he crouched down and told him "Go to the nurse to get checked out okay." he said as they both got up and walked away a few minutes later she came back in wearing a number 5 jersey and his hair in a ponytail he walked onto the court and said a cheer with his teammates "Let's Go Team!!" he says with enthusiasm they get into formation with his serving he did a floating serve and a point was given to them he was good I am hoping that my team would win against his.

time skip 2 sets later uwu

My team won and the other team looked sad one of them was pissed off "We'll get them next time okay never give up and keep your head up high and keep believing and we, I mean you guys will win I will come to every one of your games to make sure you guys are still intact and not giving up your trust within each other got it!!" the manager said, "Yeah okay !!!" they all said while lining up "THANK YOU FOR THE GAME!!!" we all said in unison while bowing then walking and shaking hands me and the Izumi shook hands one of their teammates came up to him while still shaking hands with me, "Hey Izumi remember to be at your house by ten O'clock or face the consequences of both your parents and me, got it?" someone said, "Okay Noya~kun let's go then." he left we all left it was a good game. I overhear a girl and a person on the other team the girl looks like a boy tho but she is cute. 

                                                                               Hinata's P.O.V

"Hey Ma, Natsu I am home!!" I say remembering dad is out of town mom is working late Natsu was at a friend's house just like old times I think while making some dinner for them and putting a sticky note saying dinner is in the fridge and night, love~ Shoyo <3 and put it on the fridge, I walk to the bathroom to take a shower, put pj's on and sleep with my number ten crow for the 'The Tiny Giant'. But I couldn't sleep I kept thinking about how my school team lost to the 'the king of the court' it was a good match but I felt that we could've done better

A/N I didn't feel like looking up Yukigaoka Junior High students for the volleyball team and this story is kind of based off of the anime but is not as you can see Hinata being a girl and the team manager I am tired this took me two and a half days to get this book out so ya and her mom will not care for Hinata whatsoever so comment all you want but this is how it is and also please don't kill me I am working on four other stories one of them is discontinued but I am going to update soon and please give me ideas and tips here and there to help me out so good night and see ya later my little bumblebee's Author~chan out

(Also she will be at Nekoma High and will transfer to Karasu no high and she will be a prodigy in everything but medical she is average in the medical field so plz don't hate me)- author~chan out