I don't really know anymore

I was laughing with kenma because I said it looks like they are peinguins saltashisma heard and said "You try losing to an opponent better than you! Oh wait you have in middle school you never stood a chance shortie!" I knew what I looked like because kenma went pale and looked scared I knew there was a shadow over my face and I looked like a complete physcopath about to murder someone they all went pale and looked scared luckily for me there was a volleyball that landed where I was so I picked it up and spiked it with all of my strength and hit saltashisma right in the face they were shocked to say the least "Ow! What the hell was that for!?" Saltashisma said more like yelled  I just blew raspberries at him and looked at kenma who was holding his giggles back I was in utter shock that someone knew about the game but I just did what I really wanted but after me being a child for few seconds I answered with "Oh, I am so 'sorry' please forgive me as my aim was a little off." I was being sarcastic "Oh your highness your queen is acting up." Saltashisma says at kage he just shrugged at saltashisma letting me off the hook I was very happy about that.

Hello I am not dead, sorry if there is any typos it is 4:34 am currently where I live and I need to be up by seven for something but I also have a question does anyone else see a shadow man at night I was walking back to my room when i decided it was a good idea to turn around and I saw him so I ran for life and jumped onto my bed hiding under the covers I saw him before I was scared and tired 😴 so I didn't know what to think  but that's all bye. ~author.

330 words