It's Just A Start:

LIFE WILL NEVER BE BEAUTIFUL AS POETRY,
LOVE WILL NEVER BE AS PREFECT AS WE DREAM,
EVEN THOUGH I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO FIX YOU,
AND YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE ME,
WE STILL NEED EACH OTHER,
TO KEEP OURSELVES WARM IN THIS COLD DARK WORLD......

CABIR's P.O.V.:

" Open the door..! Manik ...!" I knocked once again on his door... But, got no answer.

I don't understand, why it's happened with him all the time...

SAB BOLTE HAI, ACHE LOGO KE SATH HUMESHA ACHA HI HOTA HAI... TUO, FIR YE ISKE SATH HI KYU HOO RAHA HAI...

The thing which scaring me more...he wasn't reacting the way he always do....

No Aggression,
Not Shouting,
Not destroying,

This silent room was something which I never experience.....

Before, this.... He was always so expressive with his emotion... then, either it's his anger or concern, his hate or love everything....

This is first time... even, I'm out from this room...
And, that scaring me....

"Manik... please yaar.... Let me in..!" I almost plead this time... but, still what I got was his silent....
But, if he is stubborn, then I'm too his best friend....

" Shambhoo....! Shambhoo...!" I called one of his servant...

"Ji Cabir bhaiya..!" He too come running...

"Mujhe Manik ke room ki chabhi chahiye... jaldi...!" I said... and instead of answering me... he left to get keys...

Soon, I had his room keys... and I was in....

But, what welcomed me in his room was darkness....

And, this was really unexpected.... Because if you know Manik, You also know that, he hate darkness....
It's his words only....

And, it's his strict order to never switch off the lights of his room....

And, in that situation, when I saw darkness in his room... I almost lost my sanity.

This darkness wasn't at all giving me a good sign.... So, I turned and, on the lights....

It take few second for me to adjust with the sudden brightness.... But, when it got clear...

The scene in front of my eyes was enough for dried my blood in my veins.

Manik was lying unconscious on the floor....
____________________________________________________

NANDINI's P.O.V.:

"Well done, Dr. Murthy...! I'm impressed the way you handed this case...! I'm really proud to have you in my team...!" Dr. Sinha praised me... for all my hard work and dedication....

And, me... I was feeling out of the world in this moment..... Who won't feel.... When your HOD will praising you in front of your whole department....

Being a new joinee ... It will a big thing for anyone....
Soon enough, he dismissed the whole department... because, it was time to leave for home....

My mistake... I forgot to introduce myself....
My name is Nandini... Dr. Nandini Murthy.... By profession, I'm a psychiatrist, but, by heart... I'm a psycho....

Now, you all will ask why I'm saying like this naa....

Aree yaar... Sab abhi hi bta dog I tuo... Aage story main kya btaogi....

Till now tuo you all are get to know... I talk alot... And my alot means.... Aaaallloottttt......

But, I think psycho hona bhi thik hai.... Maturity also not going to give you laddo...
And, being psycho gives me happiness....

After all, Pagalpati bhi jaruri hai...

But, Thankfully, mujhe psycho sirf meri family and friends bolte hai.... Or koi nhi....

Life is also beautiful for me.... Loving and caring parents... With stable financial status.... Good friends and relatives around....

I got everything, what a person dream for....

In simple words... You can say my life is like fairytale... With everything good in it...

In which, I'm princess... And, everything moves around me on my order....

I was about to take a leave...
His voice caught my attention... He sound worried...

"What..? Kaise?" He said on call...

"No...! No...! Don't waste more time...! We don't know... What had happened to him..!!! Tum use yaha le aaio...! Haa... tb tak main yaha sari arrangement karwata hoo...!!" his words was clearly telling... someone from his family isn't well... And, He asking them to bring him to the hospital....

"Kya hua... Sir...! Anything serious...!" I tried to asked him reason for this sudden panic... but, he didn't seem like to heard my question...

"Not now Nandini...!" Saying that... he leaved his cabin in hurry....
_________________________________________________________

New Story Alert....

Anyone excited??

Waiting for you views....

Your Writer
SRISTY